To Africa | A Friendly Enemy

Nanako: "You sure you want to train with Miguel? He won't give you a break for anything you know."

(Y/N): "If I'm going to protect you all, I need to get stronger."

Manami: "At least be safe over there."

Mimiko: "Is this because of what that Curse did?"

(Y/N): "...It was my fault, I got too cocky. But if I become stronger, I'll be able to protect you all, what if "Geto" comes back? I couldn't even land a blow on him..."

Nanako: "Is that why you asked that blue eyed creep to take us and the kids into Jujutsu High?"

Gojo: "Hey! I'm not a creep, I'm more of an angel with blue eyes!"

(Y/N): *Chuckles* "Yeah...I'll be safer if you're all in the school then you being home. Plus, Gojo can train you to be stronger as well."

Nanako: *Sigh*

Gojo: "I mean he is right after all I'm the world's greatest teacher, but don't worry I will protect them as the strongest."

(Y/N): "When I get back, I'll challenge you for that title, Satoru." *Smirks*

Gojo: *Smirks*

Mimiko: "I'll trust you...but when you come back, please come see us, as soon as your back."

(Y/N): "Of course I will Miko. You two will be the first people I'll see when I get back, I promise."

Announcer: "The plane to Chefchaouen, Morocco is going to take off in 20 minutes please make sure you are there before then."

Gojo: "Looks like it's time."

Nanako: "Don't want you to be late..."

Mimiko: "Text or call us about anything, we'll miss you. Please tell Miguel and Larue we and Manami said we hope things are great over there."

(Y/N): "I will. I'll see you tree later. Call if you ever want..."

(They hug for a while as Gojo just smiles then let go (Y/N) grabs his luggage and walks off as the twins and Gojo wave at him and he waves back walking to the plane he gets to the door, but he hears something turning he sees Mimiko and Gojo shouting)

Gojo: "(Y/N)!" *Points to Mimiko*

Mimiko: *Nervous Blush* "(Y/N)! We love you (Y/N)! It's ok if you don't feel the say way!"

Nanako: *Embarrassed Blush* *Whispers: "Hey! Stop, couldn't we text that or wait for him to come back!

(Y/N): *Surprised* "....Wh-What they both like me?!"

(Y/N): *Smiling Blush* ".....I love you too Miko and Nako! I promise I'll come back stronger!"

(He sees them smile and he smiles back then walks into the plane then gets to his seat looking out of the window seeing Gojo and the twins wave up at him)

Gojo: "So are you two ready for the Kyoto Sister-School Events?"

Mimiko: "Yeah"

Nanako: "Tch, we'll beat her students easily!"

Gojo: "Ha, that's what I like to hear! As my students you'll be the strongest of the school under my wing" *Gojo Laugh*

                                                         Time Skip