Geto Vs (Y/N)

Geto: "So will we have count down or do we just go?"

(Y/N): *Stretches* "Up to you old man"

Geto: "Eh, I say we keep all of it and just go all out"

(Y/N): *Smirks* "Fine with me"

(Vanishing from Geto's eye surprising him (Y/N) appears behind going for a punch but Geto back flips behind (Y/N) while in the air he goes for a punch but it's dodged letting (Y/N) go for a elbow but when Geto lands he ducks and kicks (Y/N) in the leg tripping him making him lean forward allowing Geto to try and Uppercut him but (Y/N) blocks it with both arms leaving his sides open letting Geto knee (Y/N)'s side then punch him away making him slide back)

Geto: "You need to think logically and not fight like a child. Stay calm and focused, watch your opponent's movements and your own any mistake could be your life."

(Y/N): *Chuckles* "Yeah, yeah I know."

(Going in again Geto gets ready for (Y/N) to go for a punch but he doesn't (Y/N) stop in front of Geto with a stomp making a sharp boulder to shoot out towards Geto but he jumps back which causes (Y/N) to drop kick the boulder to Geto making to follow Geto once he lands on he feet he charges in behind the boulder Geto not being about  to see (Y/N) puts his hand out to stop it but he see the boulder crack knowing that this could be (Y/N) going for a punch be puts his arms up ready for it, and just like he thought he sees the fist but it gets pulled back)

Geto: *Thoughts: "It's a fake out!"

(Only to turn to he's side and see that (Y/N) is going for a kick he blocks it but (Y/N) with his Heavenly Restriction kicks Geto through the boulder breaking it making him landing on his hand then flipping back to his feet only to see rocks get thrown at him but he jumps out of the way only to see another rock thrown at him but he catches it just to drop it but while its dropping (Y/N) comes in and goes for a punch put Geto moves it out the way making (Y/N) spin and go for a elbow while with the back of his foot he kicks the rock in to Geto's Chin know Geto would block his elbow, while he's stunned (Y/N) turns and puts his leg behind Geto's and punches him making him trip on (Y/N)'s leg and fall but before he can reach the ground Geto puts his hand down flipping back letting both of them stand there)

(Y/N): *Smirks*

Geto: *Thoughts: "He has no technique in his fighting style it's too random. Hehe, I see now. If this was me back, then I would have been beaten much quicker" *Smirks*

Geto: "If I die can you promise me something?"

(Y/N): *Shocked* "WHAT MADE YOU SAY THAT I JUST HIT YOU A FEW TIMES"

Geto: "Just for me if it does happen"

(Y/N): "Yeah what is it?"

Geto: "Take care of the twins, like you did back on the village. Don't go looking for revenge or anything foolish like that."

(Y/N): "Yeah...I'll try."

Geto: "Good, you have my thanks"

(Y/N): "Though what made you say that?"

Geto: "Well if I'm already getting hit by a teenager that hasn't even fought a Sorcerer, how many others could do the same? I'm simply not at my prime anymore and I know Satoru is still growing. I'm no longer his rival nor is anyone of right now in this era. If any Special grade finds us or their strongest students who knows if I could defeat them. That why I want you to promise me to take care of them just in case I don't make it your here"

(Y/N): "...Thank you for saving us from the village...if it wasn't for you me and the twins would have died most likely...I promise I'll keep them safe."