The Girl of Steel

???: "Saori-Chan. I'm here. I'm in Tokyo"

(Showing a brown-haired girl with a Jujutsu High outfit on but it switches to Yuji and Megumi)

Yuji: "How are there only three first years? Isn't that too small?"

Megumi: "Well, have you ever met anyone who can see curses before?"

Yuji: "Other than you and Gojo-Sensei? Hmmmm, nope"

Megumi: "That just proves how small a minority jujutsu sorcerers are."

Yuji: "Also, didn't you say I was a third year?"

Megumi: "Their entry was decided a while ago. You know what our school's like. Everyone has unique circumstances."

Gojo: "Sorry for the wait! Oh? I see your uniform made it in time."

Yuji: "Yeah, it's a perfect fit. Though it's slightly different from Fushiguro's. It has a hood, for one."

Gojo: "That's because the uniforms can be customized upon request."

Gojo: *Thoughts: "And speaking of Fushiguro's, I wonder what (Y/N)'s doing after that clan massacre of his."

                                                     Cutting to (Y/N) House

(We see (Y/N) training Kouki while the girls are with the twins and Manami watch them but going to (Y/N) sneezes making him lean over but Kouki sees this an opportunity to uppercut (Y/N) going for it he misses and (Y/N) punches Kouki to the ground)

(Y/N): "Hey Kouki, do you think you can make an explosion with your cursed energy?"

Kouki: "I- uh I don't know. I can try but how am I supposed to do that?"

(Y/N): "Hmmm, try surrounding your hands with your lightning and clap them together?"

(Kouki listen rubs his hands together making his hand light up with lightning then claps his hands but nothing happens so he claps harder causing a explosion that sends him back flying on the ground the twins rush over to him only to see him on the ground laughing)

Mimiko: "Are you ok?"

Kouki: "Yeah just surprised." 

(Y/N): "Alright as long as you fine, we can continue training."

Akutami: "Yes! I'll show you that I'll be the strongest once you retire! Right Toshiko!"

Toshiko: "Eh, I think your too stupid to be the strongest."

Akutami: "What!"

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "They've came a long way. I'd say there still Grade fours but if we continue, I believe soon they'll be High-Grade fours.... It's still weird to think Megumi's my twin brother.... I wonder what he and Gojo are up too?"

(Y/N): "Now I want you three to come at me at once! After that my beautiful assistants will help you with your Cursed Energy Control."

Nanako/Mimiko: *Thoughts: "Beautiful!?!" *Blushes*

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "Oh yeah, I nearly forgot Nisemono-San("Geto") needs me to collect a Sukuna Finger. Eh, I'll go look for Tsumiki-Ane then get the Finger."

                                                      Cutting back to Yuji

Yuji: "Huh, but I never put in a request."