Life After Death

(Ones the Cursed Mole got (Y/N) near the house he spate him out letting him lay there as The Family went over to him)

The Family: "Where's Geto?!"

(Only to see (Y/N) stand up and walk over to the Mole Curse suddenly pushing his arm though the curse skin and tissue grabbing its spin and rips it head off)

(Y/N): "Geto-Sama isn't coming back..." 

Nanako: "W-WHAT... (Y/N) STOP JOKING"

Mimiko: "......"

Manami: "...he knew he'd die..."

(Y/N): "huh..."

Manami: "That's why he wanted to talk about if he never made it back..."

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "So he just went into die...is that why he said that Yuta was dead..."

Miguel: "I'm going back home..." *Walking Back*

Negi: "yeah..."

Larue: "...I guess that mean i go back to work..."

Manami: "There's no going back or bringing him back..."

Nanako: "(Y/N), Mimiko..."

Mimiko: "...."

(Y/N): "Come on you two...I'm taking you home...Manami, Larue, we're always open to you guys tell Miguel he's always welcome for me when you can..."

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "I have to keep them safe... all of them..."

(Walking home they stay silent only thinking of Geto)

(Y/N): "When we get home, ill cook something."

Mimiko: "...You know you don't know how..."

Nanako: "Tch, you'd probably burn the house down like last time..."

(Y/N): "...By cook I mean buy food."

(Lightening the mood up a bit as there near the house (Y/N) thinks to himself how he will get the money to take care of them... but he'll worry about that once the girls are feed)

Nanako: "I'm hungryyyyyyyy."

(Y/N): "I know. That's why I said I'd cook blondie." 

Nanako: *Pouts* "Hey, don't call me blondie (N/N)"

(Y/N): "Why not it's a cute name." 

Nanako: *Blushes* "Y-You...whatever"

Mimiko: *Giggles*

(Y/N): "What about you Coconut?"

Mimiko: *Blushes* "H-Hey" 

Nanako: *Giggles*

Mimiko: "I-If that's not a problem...I wouldn't mind"

(Y/N): "Alright then once we get home, I'll go out to uh "cook", *Hand Over Heart* "Ill return back when my quest is over my princesses."

Nanako: "Oh shut up (N/N), you better come back with something worth your beloved Princesses time! Right sis"

Mimiko: *Giggles* "Yeah!"

(Y/N): *Smiles* *Thoughts: "As long as I can protect them and make them, I'm happy...I'll be ok...even if I have to die.... I'll be happy that I kept my promise."

(At the house unlock the door and let them in once inside he locks the door back and goes to take a shower)

Mimiko: "...what do we do now?"