I'm retiring this book.

So, how have y'all been? I know this isn't the update you were most likely expecting. As per the title of this, I am retiring the one-shot book. 

As of the beginning of 2023, I started to lose interest in the community and fast. I thought that if I still watched some of them on Twitch it would bring back some spark to continue writing on this, but it didn't. The only one I watch now is Ranboo.

I have gained a lot more interest in other YouTubers and other types of shows (One Piece), but this is still a nice work that I like to look back on. 

To all the people who requested chapters and they were not published I am sorry. I will keep the book up but I won't be posting past this. (maybe a few polls here and there). 

If anyone is interested, I am open for people to adopt this book if they want to continue with writing in it.

Also, (dragging on some more, sorry) If you guys wanna see a YouTuber Agere book from me or a One Piece Agere book from me lmk. (I know i'm only on episode 13 but I will write about it like I know everything up to the latest episode in the anime, challenge me).

Anyways, This is me signing off this book, but not as an author. Goodbye.