Preface

If you walk through a certain street in Seoul,  exactly at 10 pm, all you could hear is loud music and someone shouting random numbers.

You might be asking yourself: what is this place?

Well… it's a dance studio.

The curiosity got the best of her and she  decided to walk in. She sees a room full of people dancing in pairs. The dancer's bodies move with the rhythm, swaying their hips to the latin music echoing from the speakers.

Everyone shined under the bright lights of the room, not only because they were good dancers, but also because they were covered in sweat. Everyone moves so gracefully, blowing her mind in how one could move this way.

She was so lost in thought that she didn't notice the man staring at her reflection through the mirror. Once her eyes meet with his, she sees a smile plastered on his face along with his highly built chest, muscular arms and defined legs.

He is the teacher.

The man leading the class, dressed with a tight black sleeveless shirt and wide pants that accentuated his waist, moves like dancing was the only thing keeping him alive. His arms flow softly in the air, making it look like he is floating.
From time to time, he would shout, scaring her a bit. However, when he did so, his neck veins would dilate and that had a different effect on her. ( if you know what i mean).

- EVERYONE, CHANGE PAIRS!!! - he shouts

They obey and change pairs, leaving the teacher, who was dancing alone with a dance partner.

The woman is so beautiful. I wish I was just as beautiful as her - she thinks, feeling a bit jealous.

The man holds the woman's hands so gently and she melts in his touch. They dance like they were just one body.

As the music is about to end, he spins his partner around and her body hits the hard chest of the teacher. She blushes a bit by being so close.

For the grand finale, she leans backwards and the man brings her back up, their faces inches from each other and lips almost touching.

- Are they going to kiss? - she asks herself

She watches them part ways, but before they do, he says something.

- Perfect as always, Millena - she hears.

He winks at her.

- That's because you are such a good teacher, Mr. Seo - Millena says in between giggles, as she twirls her hair around her finger.

Seo!? That's his name?!?! How can someone be this fine? Even his name sounds rich!! - she thinks to herself.

She walked out of the studio excited with the thought that she saw one of the hottest men she had ever seen in her life.
Now, is she going to wait for the universe to do its magic and bring them together? Or sign up for dance classes, even though she despises exercise?

First, you must know who she is.