chapter 6

Milena's pov

I can (finally) introduce you to Milena. Well, Milena is 19 years old, is Spanish, has brown curly hair and decided to not go to university to become a professional dancer.

Milena never regretted her decision; she spent years trying to perfect her skills to be the better dancer she could be. (or, in her words, the best dancer in the world)
I participated in many competitions and won many prizes, and of course I'm going to brag about it.

Seriously, every time her dance team was rehearsing, and they disagreed on a certain step, she always brought that up. Like:

- Milena, I think it would be a good idea to change the third step - one of the dancer's suggested.

- I think it's good the way it is - Milena replied.

- But I think it would be easier - the dancer said.

- Did you win any Latin dance competition? Any awards? - Milena rudely asked

The other dancer stayed silent

- I figured, now shut the fuck up and go to your position - Milena spat.

If you thought that Milena was a nice person well…it's kind of up to you…if you like to be picked on, yelled at and humiliated and if you consider that a good person, then, I’m sure you would like her.
Nobody could handle Milena's attitude, except one person. Her boyfriend.

- I can already feel that someone is talking shit about me - I say.

It's me, right here girlie...

Milena is in front of her huge bathroom mirror getting ready for the Christmas season.

She didn't like Christmas that much, it was just an excuse to wear extravagant dresses to make every Christmas party her own fashion show. It could be to meet her grandma, she would walk in the house with heels, a short tight black dress with a very evident cleavage.
(poor grandma)

I am done with my look; I analyse the clothes I am wearing in the mirror. It took me only five hours to look like that.

- I look stunning and hot with this dress - I say.

When I dress clothes, they are nice because I'm wearing them.

True, Milena could wear a trash bag and she would still look hot.  However, she has a huge ego so don't tell her that.

- Who is still talking badly about me!!! I'm a queen!! - I shout

The voices in your head, bae.

Wtf, I'm not mentally ill. Anyways, I'm a queen who likes kings and queens, besides myself, of course. Do you understand? No? Are you dumb? It means I am bisexual.
Right now, I'm into boys and I am currently in a relationship with Seo Changbin.

Changbin's pov

I am currently at the gym. I love to workout, not just because I want to flex, but also because it helps me to unwind. You may ask what stresses me out? But I'm pretty sure you already met Milena. Right?

Yeah, my girlfriend is the full package. She is very pretty and all, but she sometimes manages to make me want to jump off a bridge. Just sometimes.
Once I bought her a cute bracelet for valentine's day. Well, at least, I thought it was cute.

- BABY WHAT'S THAT GARBAGE - she yelled.

Oh my fucking ears.

- BABE, can you CALM DOWN? - I said

- It's just a bracelet, it has these details in GOLD - I said.

- THAT'S CHEAP AND IT'S AWFUL - she continued yelling.

Breathe in….and breathe out. Let's think about positive stuff, rainbows, and sunshine.
Now a bridge seems a very peaceful place to be at…breathe in…breathe out. I sold a part of my liver…breathe in…to buy that bracelet…breathe out.

- Give me that, I'll just offer it to my sister - I said sternly.

- How dare you give me a piece of trash? Who do you think I am? - she asked.

I left her talking all by herself and that night I slept at my friend's house. Who knows? I might 've woken up and strangled her? Who knows?

Back to the present

I feel very relaxed and tired after my workout, so I decided to take a shower and leave. Since it's still raining outside, I put on my hoodie and put a hat on. I pick up my phone and I see the time: 1:20 pm. It was a good one-hour workout.

Changbin left the gym and started his way back home.
He was a charming man and despite his muscles being covered, his face card never disappointed. A true 20-year-old gentleman. The girls drooled over him.

Changbin stops in his tracks to see a girl standing in the rain.

- Aish, people these days are crazy - I mumble.

He shrugged it off and just kept walking.

Changbin finally arrived home. He goes to his and Millena's room and starts by undressing his shirt to change to something more comfortable and drier. He grabbed the hairdryer from the bathroom cabinet and dried his curly hair. Changbin did his things and didn't pay any mind to Millena, standing there in shock. Well, until she gasped.

- Do you want to take a picture, darlin’. It will last longer - I flirt.

- OMG SEO CHANGBIN STOP - she blushes.

I love the effect I have on her. Yeah, she is crazy, but over me.

- You know, I don't have to take a picture. I can touch you personally - she flirts back.

- I don't know, I could bite you. Can you handle it? - I boldly ask

- I think I'm going to take the risk - she replies.

Millena came closer to Changbin and started caressing his bare chest with her hand. She slowly moved it further down, feeling his strong abs and then to the waistband of Changbin’s sweatpants.

- You better not start, something you cannot finish, love - I say.

Millena was about to say something when her phone rang. (ha, you really thought)
While she was on the phone, Changbin started to think about stuff.

Now that I think of it, Millena has been receiving a lot of calls and messages from people I don't know, because she doesn't tell me. I trust her, I think she wouldn't cheat on me, but I have to admit that it is kind of suspicious.

Milena ended the phone call.

- So, who is this important person to interrupt our moment? - I ask.

- No one that important. Where were we? - she says.

- Well, I still have to dry my hair…can you do it for me? - I request.

- Of course, babe, come here. - she says

Yup something it's off.

An: guess who's back at updating? Thank you to all the 22 people who read this story, even though it might be my friends who read the same thing a bunch of times.
Much love,
Tixie