Chapter 13

Lyrical~

"So, then he just left?"Rena asked, bewildered and confused.

"Well, to be fair, he left in the morning, Rena," Alice said, coming to Nixon's defense. "It's not like he made a run for it while she was still dripping on the floor."

I winced.

"Gee, Alice. Thanks for that visual," I grimaced.

She laughed as she was sprawled out across my bed, not caring if she was wrinkling her outfit. "Well, it's true," she defended.

We were at my apartment, getting ready for our monthly girls' night out, and Alice and I were already finished getting ready. We were just waiting on Rena to finish taming her blonde locks, something that she liked to complain about. I was sitting on the dowry trunk at the foot of my bed while Rena was doing her hair in front of my vanity.

Looking in the mirror, Rena said, "I just don't understand. You guys screwed all night long, then in the morning, he just...left. With no talk about seeing you later or calling you or anything?"

I let out a sigh.

After Nixon had pounded me up against the wall, he had redressed us, and then walked us to my bedroom where he'd done the most amazing, caring, silly, wonderful thing that anyone had ever done for me. This perfection of a man had pulled the covers back on the bed, pushed me onto the mattress, walked over to the light switch, turned it off, got undressed in the dark, then had crawled into bed with me where he had undressed me, letting me hide underneath the protection of the covers.

From there, he had spent all night just straight fucking me. Not once had Nixon tried to explore my body or push me out of my comfort zone. He had kept his lips limited to my lips, my face, and my neck. His hands had stayed planted on the mattress, on my hips, or around my neck the entire time. Nixon hadn't tried to touch or kiss the rest of my body, not even once.

Nixon had also only taken me missionary, from behind doggy-style, and from behind in spoon fashion, but mostly missionary. He hadn't asked me to get on top or take over, and he'd done his best to make it an enjoyable experience while catering to my insecurities. Unfortunately, in the light of morning, I'd woken up feeling idiotically foolish, especially since I'd never had problems with sex before.

Sure, Nixon had been the first man to blow my mind with his talents in the bedroom, but I'd never been afraid of sex to the point where a man had ever had to screw me in the dark. Something had misfired in my brain when I'd gotten a good look at how hard and fit his body was, and while I hadn't touched his dick at all last night, his apparent size had been super noticeable when he had slammed into me against the wall.

"Well, he did leave," I reiterated.

"Wow," Rena replied, surprised. "I hadn't taken him for being an outright jerk."

I could feel the bed's movements behind me. "What are you not telling us, Lyric?" my sister asked.

Now, stop!

This was the part where you would love to tell people that shit's none of their business, but you don't. There was a reason that Rena was my best friend, and that I got along so well with my sister. See, they were crazy, too.

So, if I told them to mind their own business, then that was a surefire way to start a fight where the cops would be called, then we'd all be arrested. Then, since my parents couldn't afford to bail both their daughters out of jail, they'd bail Alice out, leaving me to rot for what should just be a mutual combat call, but will no doubt be an assault charge because Alice didn't look like the type to start a fight with anyone, but let me tell youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...