Epilogue

Lyrical~

"Jesus Christ, I can't believe you were going to make me wait for this," Nixon grunted.

"We're at your goddamn parents' house, Nixon," I hissed, doing my best not to scream out loud as his hands tightened on my hips as he rammed into me from behind. We were locked in the guest bathroom while everyone else was outside, enjoying the barbeque put together by the St. James family.

"Believe me, nothing would please my parents more than knowing that their soon-to-be-daughter-in-law was being fucked without protection in their bathroom."

My hands gripped the edge of the counter in a white-knuckle hold. "What are you...oh, God...oh, God...Nixon...right there." I pushed my ass back, helping him reach that spot. "I'm on birth control, you know."

"Oh, fuck, baby," he groaned. "Your pussy's so fucking hot and tight."

"Harder, Nixon," I begged. "Fuck me harder."

Nixon started pounding into me so hard that I knew if anyone entered the house, they'd know what we were doing. Never mind that I'd already met his parents, and they had seemed to like me. It still seemed...uh, inappropriate to let their son fuck me like a cheap whore in their bathroom.

"I'm going to cum, Nixon," I announced as if he didn't already know my body as well as his own.

"Fuck, yeah, Lyric," he grunted. "Cum on my cock, baby. Squeeze my cock and make me cum."

I exploded all over him, and I screamed while I was doing it. If his family came running to see what the panic was, then so be it. Luckily, a few pumps later, Nixon was emptying himself deep inside of me.

"Christ, I never get tired of fucking you," he breathed against the back of my neck.

"Your parents are going to think I'm a hussy that's corrupting their baby boy," I predicted as I tried to regain control of my body and senses.

"My parents already know I'm corrupt, Lyric," he retorted. "You'll be fine."

I laughed. "Get out while I try to make myself presentable.

Nixon pulled out of me, kissed the side of my head, tucked himself back inside his pants, washed his hands, then let me get to putting myself back to rights.

This past month had been a whirlwind of moving too fast, but it'd been wonderful. Nixon had moved me into his apartment the very weekend that we'd made up. Then, as soon as I had moved in, he'd brought me to meet his parents and to officially meet his brothers. Soon, I'd be expected at their monthly family dinners, and it'd been hard not to fall in love with the entire St. James clan immediately.

It'd been the week after that when Lincoln had stopped by to announce that Dina wouldn't be pressing any charges, and that Class didn't want to bother with court appearances when nothing had been broken or damaged.

When I had expressed my shock at Dina not pressing charges, Lincoln had admitted to finding some incriminating information on her that would make her ex-husband clear to close his alimony wallet to her, therefore making her have to actually work for a living. At any rate, I was glad that it was all over.

As for Rena's charges, Lincoln had managed to convince the D.A. that Rena had flipped out because she'd been accidentally touched inappropriately, and that's why she'd been refusing to go with the officer. As soon as he'd made that magical statement, the D.A. had been quick to let it drop since Rena didn't have a criminal history, and Lincoln had promised him it wouldn't happen again.

I finished making myself presentable, then headed back outside. When I stepped off the deck, I saw everyone was already gathered around the table, making their plates.

I made my way over, then sat in the empty spot next to Nixon. The second that I sat down, he handed me the plate that he'd already made for me. I smiled, then couldn't stop myself from leaning my head on his shoulder. It'd only been a couple of months, but this man was just so constantly good to me.

"Thanks, Nixon."

Before Nixon could comment, Felicia St. James asked, "So, Lyric, I don't want to pressure you or anything, but Jackson Sr. and I really need a grandchild to fill our days. So, why don't you guys get to it already?"

"Uh..."

What?

"I understand if you want to be married first, but luckily for you, Jackson may be a retired judge, but he still has the authority to marry couples," she gushed. "Isn't that marvelous?"

"Mom, I thin-"

Mr. St. James stood up, then rubbed his hands together like an evil villain. "I'll go get my things now."

Nixon looked over at me as his father raced towards the house. Ignoring my bewildered expression, he asked, "So, Lyrical...will you marry me?"

What a story to tell our grandchildren, because I said yes.

The End.