His hand was freezing, like an ice cube melting on my skin that was hot enough to cook an egg. The space between us had been preheated with hot breaths and whispers to the point where the word oven would not even begin to describe that agonizing burn.
The way his fingers snaked their way up the side of my neck made every fiber in me shake, I could physically feel my leg twitch as they reached my chin, pulling my face into theirs. The sounds of muffled attempts at freedom filled the space around his ears im sure, as I struggled to regain control of the situation, but to no avail.
His hips were positioned over mine; locking down any movement.
My arms were put behind my back as he had ordered me to keep them out of the way
—And I listened.
Still his were free though, and god... he was using every opportunity to make that fact known to me.
I swear, it was a joy of his to see me struggle to stay quiet.
Every second, something new would meet those chilled fingertips, and I fell into something unknown to me.
The muscles in my face would relax, and my eyes would roll into the back of my head as he took total control of me.
I could do nothing to stop his lips.
To stop his gentle hands.
To stop this heat.

He pulled me up by the back of my head so that I had him in my lap.
Somehow even in this position I still felt completely at his mercy.

But with my hands free I spared no expense in the pursuit of bringing that body closer to me.
Bones cracked with how hard I pulled him in.
For a moment I thought I heard him wince, but it was short-lived.
Haha
If looks could kill, id be so dead.
id be oh so dead if that look could kill me.
The way those eyes snapped to a squint and his nose flared, terrified me.
What a rush I felt being slammed back into the ground, hitting my head on a chair leg on the way down.
I must've had a concussion because I barely felt it when his nails teared at my skin.

:P