Chapter 1 :The first encounter

It was a new day at the Showgrounds and the whole crew was doing their own thing and yes Smg3 and Smg4 were arguing like usually all the time and every day.

Smg4: Dude, you know I'm right.

Smg3: No your not!

Smg4: Look dude you're just jealous that I am better than you at UNO.

Smg3: F*ck you Smg4.

Smg4: Yeah,yeah whatever you say 3.

"Every time Smg4 calls Smg3 by his number he always blush a little bit."

Mario: Hey Smg4, what are you Smg3 arguing about this time.

Smg4: Don't worry about it too much Mario Smg3 is just mad that I beat him at UNO again.

Smg3: No, I'm not you baka you just cheat at that game.

Smg4:Yeah sure, keep on denying it that your sore loser 3.

Mario: Okie dokie

"As they kept on arguing on who is better with Mario watching and enjoying the whole thing they heard rustling in the bushes from beside Smg4's castle."

Smg3: What the hell was that sound?

Smg4: I don't know but we should probably check it out.

"As they walked over to where the sound was coming from out of the bushes is were Eggdog was just trying to find somewhere to pee. A sound of relief came from all three of them."

Smg3: Oh thank goodness it was just Eggdog. What are you looking for buddy you trying to find something to eat buddy.

Eggdog: Ruff, ruff :D

Mario: Oh it was just Eggdog, Mario thought it was a monster try to steal his ravioli.

Smg4: Mario what type of monster would want you.

Mario: What do you mean people want me.

Smg3: No they don't Mario.

Mario: Your just jealous that you get no b*tches.

"As Mario and Smg3 started to argue Smg4 heard some growling from a distance and was confused on who or what was making that sound so he wanted to investigate but he had to stop Mario and Smg3 from tearing each other apart."

Smg4: Hey, uh guys...

Mario and Smg3: WHAT!

Smg4: Can you guys hear that growling too.

"Mario and Smg3 were confused on what Smg4 was talking about, but then they also heard growling a few seconds after they stop fighting."

Smg3: It's probably just a bear, so don't worry about it.

"Then they heard howling."

Smg4: Well, if that was a bear then were did that howling come from.

Mario: Mario doesn't think that was a bear.

Smg3: Sometimes bears howl ( and that was complete lie.)

"As the growling and howling continued they started to be more and more scared. It was silent for a moment between the three until Smg4 spoke."