Chapter 3:An unwanted visitor

(Finally the whole Smg4 Crew made it back to the Showgrounds and with Dawn and her brother DogDay. As they reached the castle DogDay wanted to know something.)

DogDay: Hey Smg4?

Smg4: Yes, DogDay

DogDay: I just wanted to ask, what happened before you and your friends moved to the Showgrounds, where were you guys at first?

Smg4: Well, before we moved to the Showgrounds we lived in the Mushroom Kingdom with Princess Peach before the whole "It's Gotta Be Perfect" incident heh,heh.

(Smg4 chuckled nervously at his last response.)

DogDay: What "It's Gotta Be Perfect" incident?

Smg4: Well, let's just say I was so obsessed with trying to make the perfect video that I may or may not have corrupted Peach's castle.

DogDay: Oh, uh ...okay

(So, Smg4 explained to DogDay what happened before and after the whole IGBP incident, so he can understand it more the a memory came back to Dawn.)

Dawn's mind: So, this all happened after I became a toy and all my memories from my past has come back to haunt me again. Great.

(After the memories from the past came back to Dawn she couldn't think straight anymore which seem to make her cry. Smg3 saw this and knew something was wrong, so he walked over to Dawn and then said.)

Smg3: Hey Dawn, are you alright?

(Dawn jumped out of her train of thought then said.)

Dawn Dog: Oh sorry Smg3 I was just thinking don't worry I'm fine.

Smg3: Are you sure, cause something seems to be troubling you.

Dawn Dog: Yes, I'm fine

Smg3: Are you sure, cause I can tell that something is wrong.

(Smg3 looked at Dawn with a worried expression then said.)

Smg3: C'mon you can tell me what's wrong?

Dawn Dog: Promise not to get mad

(Smg3 nods)

Dawn Dog: Well, when me and my brother were young we used to come here a few time with our parents only if we has A's and B's in school, sorry if I didn't tell you when we first met it's been a long time since I been here never thought I'd come here again.

Smg3:Okay, so you and DogDay were here before right?

Dawn Dog: Yeah

Smg3: So, if you remember this place then why doesn't DogDay?

Dawn: DogDay has a short term memory, so he doesn't really remember much about our past like I do.

Smg3: Okay, so what happened after that?

Dawn: Well, back then we had everything until a war broke out and well... I wasn't a human like you and your friends Saiko, Tari, Meggy, Mario, Melony, Luigi and Smg4.

Smg3: What were you then?

Dawn: A little puppy

Smg3: Wow, so what type of war broke out?

(After Smg3 said that tears started to run down Dawn's face as she turned her head from Three. He covered his mouth realizing what he just said and then said.)

Smg3: I'm so sorry it's okay, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.

(Dawn wiped her face then said.)