Chapter 5: The promise

(After the whole thing with Smg3 and his new power saving Dawn and DogDay the CEO had to come up with a plan to get the both of them back, but how the CEO thought for a minute.)

CEO's mind: How can I get Dawn and DogDay without running back into that crazy man.

Boxy Boo: What if we ask the Prototype for help?

CEO: No, that won't work Boxy Boo

Huggy Wuggy: But, master we don't know that until we try right.

CEO: >sigh< Maybe Huggy maybe, CatNap the Prototype knows you more so how about you ask him to help us.

CatNap: As you wish sire

(So CatNap went to the Prototype and asked him if he could help them get DogDay and Dawn back.)

CatNap: And the CEO said he needed them so he could fulfill his next stage of his plan for the factory so we need your help Prototype.

Prototype: Hmm, so what exactly is his plan here CatNap?

CatNap: I don't know what his plan is he didn't tell us anything.

Prototype: Then how am I suppose to help you if I don't know what his plan is.

(After the Prototype said that CatNap didn't know what to say anymore and just shut his mouth and lowered his head down. Then the Prototype started to speak.)

Prototype: But I may know a friend that can possibly help him with whatever plan he has.

CatNap: Really who is it?

Prototype: His name is PuzzleVision and he can help with anything just ask him and he'll give it to you.

CatNap: Thank you Prototype

Prototype: Yeah sure whatever let me just go get him for you.

(So the Prototype went to go get his friend PuzzleVision and told him about what CatNap said and he said as they made it back where CatNap was and said.)

PuzzleVision: So, I heard that you're friends the CEO needs help getting his other two toys back am I right?

CatNap: Yes, you are Mr. PuzzleVision so could you help him.

PuzzleVision: Of course I can help him if he helps me with something first so take me to the CEO would you.

CatNap: Of course follow me

(So, as they made their way back to the CEO something or someone was hiding in the shadows and following and listening to ever word the said and they didn't even notice it so they made their way back to the CEO and CatNap said.)

CatNap: Sire, I brought someone that can help you, but you need to help him with something first.

CEO: Okay, who is he and what does he need help with?

PuzzleVision: My name is PuzzleVision and I need help getting one of my pawns back

CEO: Okay, who is this pawn you need and what do you want to do with him for?

PuzzleVision: His name is Smg4 and he is the person that I trying to help him with a perfect video and he decided to save his "friend" instead of his video and I need your help on getting him back on my side so he can destroy his so called friends and after you do that I can give you the power to get your other two toys back by force and without anyone to know that you have them, deal.

(The CEO took a minute to think and then said.)

CEO: You promise that I will get my toys back without anyone knowing that I have them right.