Chapter 6: A plan of action

(Now that Dawn and her friends were alone they needed to come up with  a plan to figure out what the CEO and PuzzleVision are up to now but how.)

Dawn: Looks like the CEO is trying to figure out a way he could get me and my brother,but why would he make a deal with PuzzleVision and try to get Smg4 again. 

DogDay: I don't know but we better figure out something before it's too late.

???: Maybe I can help

(A strange voice said from behind DogDay which made him jump a bit then they looked at who said that and it was a part bird and part pony standing right behind him. If you all probably have seen on YouTube that there was a FNF mod that had Mordecai and Twilight Sparkle in it so I decided to put a child that would represent the both of them and his name is Zac sorry I just love making fan children. Then DogDay said .)

DogDay: Uh... sorry but who are you?

Zac: My name is Zac and I could help but hear that you needed help.

(Dawn took a minute to think and then it hit her.)

Dawn: Aren't you the son of my friend Twilight Sparkle and her husband Mordecai right.

Zac: Yeah actually, how did you know?

Dawn: She kept on calling me and told me everything about you.

Zac: Well,  that's my mom for you heh.

DogDay: Wait you know Princess Twilight Sparkle 

Dawn: Of course I do we've been friends for a while now 

DogDay: And you didn't tell me about that

Dawn: You were too busy having a fight with CatNap and you got your legs chopped off by him what was I suppose to do.

DogDay: Fair point but you could have at least told me when we reunited 

Dawn: I know and I'm sorry bro 

DogDay: Hey, it's okay sis I forgive you

(Dawn and DogDay both smiled at each other then DogDay asked. )

DogDay:  Zac, how did you get here anyway?

???:  That will be because of me of course 

(Another figure said from beside a tree near them.)

Dawn:  Oh, hey Lemon Demon what's up. 

DogDay:  I'm sorry who?