PART 21

JENNIE'S POV

My eyes were heavy when I opened it, and my head felt like it was about to explode any moment. I think I cried too much last night. I told them what happened, which is why I am in this situation right now. I told Rosé and Jisoo everything, and I'm grateful they omitted not to say something last night. They soothed me and allowed me to express everything. And now, I think I'm ready to hear what they want to say. When I got up, I checked my phone. Lisa called and texted me several times. She's worried, somehow.

I pulled myself up and went outside the room. I saw Rosé on her couch, watching television. Doesn't she have work?

"Chae." I muttered softly and sat beside her.

"Good morning Jennie, you want coffee? I'll get you some." Rosé offered and turned off the television.

"I'll come with you." I smiled and stood up.

"Is it your day off?" I asked. I would probably feel scruple if she didn't go to work just to accompany me.

"Yeah. And so as Jisoo. But, she went to town to get groceries." She handed me the coffee.

"Thank you." I smiled a little and sipped in it.

"How are you feeling now?" Rosé asked and leaned on the countertop.

"Better." I answered back.

"Since we're here already, can I ask you a question?" Here it goes.

"Sure, go ahead." I responded.

"I want you to be honest with me. Do you still love Lisa?" She asked firmly and staring at me like she's examining me. I know I couldn't get away with this question. I knew since last night that one of them would ask it.

"I guess I can't lie to you with how you look at me." I chuckled and looked down on my coffee.

"Yes. I still love her. It never left." I answered, more like a mumble.

"I knew it!" Rosé snaps her fingers and sits down beside me.

"You won't act that way and even cry over that thing if you don't have any feelings for her." She adds.

"But please, keep it to yourself for the meantime." I said and looked at her.

"Why? What's stopping you from telling her?" Rosé asked confusedly.

"Her." I answered back. Rosé tilted her head and got amused with my answer.

"Her? What do you mean, her?" She asked again.

"The new Lisa. Her new personality and everything. I don't even know how's her life is going. All I know is that she's trying to get justice to his father. I couldn't hold her back and couldn't even give her advice. She's not willing to listen." I answered back.

"I'm afraid. What if these feelings I have for her could only burden her? I don't want to be the liability of her objectives." I added. My heart tigthens again. Rosé reached for my hand and smiled, despite me being emotional.

"Jennie. A person's heart might change when they love someone. No matter how much her heart fights and suffers or how furious it is, it will soften when it receives a touch of love." She caressed my hand.

"I don't even know if she still loves me. How would it change if ever? She has priorities, and love is not on the list." I sniggered.

"Lisa had called us several times last night. She was stressing out because she couldn't find or contact you. She was quite concerned about you and even begged us to notify her immediately if we saw you. Do you think she has no affections for you based on that gesture? You know Lisa isn't that type of person who begs. Right?" I found myself flabbergasted with what Rosé uttered.