Meeting New People ,and Leaving Town

I'm still really confused on how someone knows my real name. I've never told anyone my name since...wait...Is it...? No it cant be...
"I will not ask again Jin come out now and I won't have to force you out" I quickly assess my options I could sneak out the back door and get out of here before anyone notices. I quickly scratch that option out. This guy probably already has the place surrounded.  The stupidest officer would to. There's really no other option other than fight, or walk out there...
"Look there's no other choice for you other than coming out..." He pauses. " Unless you want to fight but then that wouldn't end well seeing as how it would be two against one." So there's only two people out there then...? Huh... He could be bluffing. Most likely is. Ugh this is starting to hurt my brain.
"Fine I'll come out..." I know this could end badly for me. But like I always say? what's life without a few risks? A boring one that's what. I walk to the door hesitantly putting a hand on it and start to open the door. The first thing I see is a girl instead of the guy who was calling my name. She was about my age so 12 or 13. She's kinda cute. She had shoulder length brown hair with white and blue streaks on the ends. She then looked around for a few seconds before the guy who was calling my name came into my sight.  He looked like he was in his 40's maybe early 50's. He had solid black hair that was thinning out by the top of his head pretty much aging him a few years.
"Who are you?" 
" That is of no concern to you right now." I was about to object but the girl cut me off.
"What is of concern to you is that you need to come with us."
"And why would that be?" I asked. However what she said did very much peak my curiosity a lot. 
"The Black Hoods are after us... mostly you because they think you have some potential as a weapon of mass destruction." 
"Hmm... ok mind debriefing me on this whole thing?"
"Already acting like you're part of this group" She said as she rolled her eyes and a look of disgust crossed her face."Just get into the car and we'll let you know on the ride" I was so wrapped up in the whole situation in front of me, that I didnt see the nice looking black 4 door sports car behind the two of them. 
"Oh thats a nice car.."
"Whatever are you coming or not?" 
"Sure, seems interesting." The guy nodded smiling some and walked to the car the girl falling in step behind him. I follow a few seconds after watching her. Once we all get into the car, I look at the girl who was sitting in the back next to me looking forward.
"So whats this deal with the whole Black Hood  thing coming after me?"
"Black HOODS " She corrects me "And they think you could potentially become a walking supernova." I nod fascinated. Partially by her looks and partially because someone who just mt me and knows what I can don doesn't want to kill me. but it's mostly the first one. I don't answer. She doesn't reply. It was a pretty silent and awkward ride. Granted it felt like it lasted hours it was probably was only an hour or so before we arrived to a big  government looking building that was unmarked.
"This is where you'll be staying for the next few years of your life. Or until we decide you are useless in which case we will either kill you or let you go and then kill you."