My Stalkers

I wake in my crappy excuse for an apartment. It had been a few months since the whole Alex being taken from me thing had happened. I was so close to figuring out where it would hurt them most to strike at.As well as when. I didn't know what shape Alex was in. Or if she was even still alive. I'll just have to hope for the best. Hah. There's a worthless ideology. Hope.Hope has never gotten me anywhere in this situation.  I managed to pull myself out of bed. Which nowadays isn't really a whole lot of people. I ran a hand through my ridiculously tangled hair for a few moments before my hand got stuck in my hair. 

"ugh...I really need to comb my hair one of these days..." I said to myself. "but it's so hard to do when my hair isn't wet...and I don't want to take a shower..." After a few more minutes of me talking to myself I decide against taking the comb to my hair and go straight to a rather large Internet Cafe' to do my research on the people who took Alex.  I could do it at my apartment but the WiFi there isn't really the greatest. I started to get somewhere on figuring out who these guys are.  Their leader's name is Enzo Dubois, I think he's Italian or something along those lines. He's a CEO of a successful magazine company called "Quotidianum" or "Quot"  Which I guess is a really popular magazine with really rich people, Like the ones that can pretty much afford anything, Which explains why I've never heard of it before. Also it's written in Latin...? Which is like double trouble. I also found out that the Black Hoods thing was a giant front. I guess to keep unwanted attention away from him directly.  Well sorry Enzo my boy, you're out of luck on that one. Well once I figure out where you are anyway... I shake my head and glance over at this couple who are sitting a few tables away who are glancing at me a lot. Each time they look at me they look at their computer in front of them ad type for roughly 45-ish seconds. They've been here quite often. Everyday they get here a few minutes after me and leave a minute or so after me for the last two months i've been coming here. I don't really like it. Maybe i can... what time is it...? I ask myself and look at the clock on my computer. 8:02. I look at the couples' general direction for a second. they're on their computer typing. I'll wait. I'll wait...I'll wait until the morning rush arrives in about 5 minutes. I can probably get out of here and give them the slip. I wait and just as I predicted 5 minutes later a sudden crowd of people stream through the doors. I take this time to quickly put away my stuff and as soon as the couple are blocked out of view I get up and push my way through the crowd. It took a minute but I got through the crowd and started walking the opposite direction of my apartment and glance behind myself to see if they were following me. After a few minutes I decide to cut through an alleyway to turn around and go to my apartment. Then wouldn't you know it the  couple was waiting on the opposite end of the alley. I start to turn around hoping they didn't see me.

" We know you're there Jin" The taller one of the two said. Great they know my name. 

"We know more than just your name Jin." annd they can read heads too. "Well I can he can't but he has a good idea of what's going on in that head of yours." Great...

"How much do you know?"

"Well we know that you've had an audience with our friend Enzo, granted we don't know when" About 3 months... "and it wasn't a good audience with him, and for the last month at least you've been searching for him."

"Your friend huh? Well maybe you can tell me where he is then."

"We're looking for him too" Up until this point I was talking to the psychic of the two which happened to be the shorter one.

" We do however know where an associate of his is, His name is Alek I do think"

Wait Alek...? Shapeshifter with regenerative abilities?" I said getting into an instant bad mood when I heard his name

"Yeah that's him." Said the psychic.

"Where's he at? He owes me. Quite a lot actually"

"We know."

"Of course you do"

"We can tell you where he's at but you'll have to do something for us"

"Which is what exactly?" I said clenching my fists. When I get my hands on him, he'll wish he was never born.

"you'll join us."

"Join you in what?"

"We'll tell you once you've accepted . We'll give you a few days. Meet us back at the cafe' this time next week, At 10:00"

"Be there." Said the tall one. I simply nodded as they seemingly disappeared as I stood there. If I join these guys I have a shot at getting to Alek, eventually leading me to Enzo. Seems like a good bargain. Join them, find Alek, find out where Enzo is, and kill them both. I think I just might join them.