✨️Find Them✨️

The Lan sect leader. Lan Xichen looked at the two disciples before him in disbelief. Anger rages through his body and can be clearly seen on his face. His mate sat opposite him, a matching look on his face.

"What do you mean that you can not find them?. They could not have disappeared into thin air."

He all but growls out in anger, and the two lan disciples shake with fear.

"Sect Leader, we have looked everywhere. We even asked the vendors and the people in the market. No one could tell us anything of what or where they went, too."

One of the disciples stuttered out as they both were kow towing before the sect leader.

"Go and searched again. I do not care how long it takes for you to find them. I want them back here. Do you understand and take more disciples with you. Now go. Leave my sight."

He commanded, and the two shaking disciples quickly stood up and made their way out the door after bowing again. Just as they leave, Lan Qiren came walking into the Lan sect leaders office. Making himself comfortable as the beta poured him a cup of tea and handed it to him. He gave the beta a nod of thanks before he started to sip it slowly.

"Did you not have guards on them, Xichen? Want to tell me how they managed to evade them."

Lan Qiren asked as soon as he placed his cup down and looked at his eldest nephew, who was still shaking with anger. His beta slowly rubs his back to calm him down.

"We did. How they escaped them, I have no idea. But we will find them, and then shufu can be assured that the omega will be severely punished and Wangji will be wedded off to a much more appropriate mate that can produce a heir."

He spoke as his words were laced with anger and distate. Lan Qiren nods his head in agreement to his eldest nephews words.

"We never should have agreed to the alliance. I always had a feeling that the omega was not what the Jiangs made out to be. Look how much trouble he had caused even after I had taken him into my care."

The beta said as he looked with that annoying dimple smile, looking between the two men.

"You are right, Lan Furen. You had done everything expected of you to help that menace of a boy. We never should have let Wangji mate with him in the first place. That boy must have influenced Wangji. The sooner we get Wangji back, the sooner we can look for an appropriate mate for him. Someone who complimented him in every way."

Lan Qiren spoke with disdain, and his voice was lace with anger and regret.

"Shufu is right. A-yoa, I will leave it up to you to handle this matter in finding Wangji a better mate. I know how much you want a pup, and if someone else can make your dream come true, then we have to start looking immediately into appropriate mates for Wangji."

Sect Leader Lan said as he looked lovingly at his smiling mate.

"Of course, I will make sure that I find the perfect match for him. I already have a few in mind. Just leave it up to me, A-huan and shufu."

He said with a soft smile, and the two nodded their heads in agreement at his words.

"I will have to write to sect Leader Jiang. It is long overdue, but I have to inform him that the alliance between gusulan and YungmiangJiang sect is officially off. We have waited too long and see now what had happened. "

Sect Leader Lan said as he looked at the two, and they obviously agreed with him.

"I will leave the two of you to do just that Xichen and A-yoa. I will take my leave now.Inform me if you received any word from Wangji, please. Just know the elders will not be please but I will assure them that we will find a better and more suitable mate for Wangji. That will cool them down a bit.