✨️ Facing Ones Fears ✨️

✨️Time skip ✨️ One Year Later✨️
______________________________________

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying were on the training grounds as their three one year olds were playing safely on the side on a patch of grass. Ava made her way over to the two of them. An array was erected around the training grounds for safety purposes. Mainly for Ava's safety because today is the start of what will be the first day in Wei Ying finally starting to face his fears.

"A-Ying and A-Zhan."

She greets as soon as she reached them. They both stopped and looked at her.

"A-Zhan, I have to ask you to step outside of the barrier, please."

Ava asked the alpha, who wavered just long enough, not willing to let his omega face what is to come alone. Wei Ying laid his hand on his alphas arm,and when he turned and looked at him, Wei Ying gave him a reassuring smile, but the alpha could see the tense on his face and his shoulders. He wished not to leave his omega.

"Lan Zhan, it will be fine. I will be fine. We knew this day would come sooner or later. We knew that I would have to face it alone. I know that you do not wish for me to face it alone, but we both know that it has to be this way."

He spoke softly to his alpha. Lan Zhan nodded his head in understanding, but it does not mean that he agreed. Another thing is that Lan Zhan does not understand the depth of Wei Ying's fear of dogs. They were never in a situation where there were any dogs that could scare his mate. He gave Wei Ying a long and careful look before he pulled him towards him and hugged him, and at the same time, he scented his mate. Letting his pheromones surround his mate and, in his own way, help to calm him down.

When he felt that he had scented Wei Ying enough, he placed a soft kiss on his lips before letting him go and took both their swords and made his way of the training grounds and join the four aunties and the triplets outside the barrier.

"A-Zhan. A-Ying will be fine. You know we do not wish to hurt him in any way right."

Aunty Lucy asked him, and he looked at her and nodded his head. The four gave him a reassuring smile before he felt his children making their way over to where they were seated.

"A-die."

They said, and he lifted them up one by one and made them sit next to him as his eyes looked at them full of love before they returned to where Wei Ying and Ava were standing in the middle of the training grounds.

"Wei Ying, are you ready ?."

Ava asked him, and Wei Ying took a few deep breaths before he answered her.

"No, I'm not. "

Wei Ying answered her honestly, and she understood because this would not be easy.

"Ohk, we will start slow and small. Remember, A-Ying, it's just me, Ava, and you know that I will never hurt you. I do not expect everything to go well at first go so relax."

Ava told him, and Wei Ying nervously nodded his head as his mouth starts to dry and shallow  for a second before a bright light suddenly appeared around her, and when it disappeared, there where she had stood was a small puppy. Wei Ying's eyes grew wide as his whole body grew stiff. His eyes were locked on the beautiful brown puppy who looked at him with big innocent eyes as his tongue hung out of his mouth, and his tail wagged happily.

Squeals and happy hand clapping could be heard coming from the outside of the barrier as the triplets saw the cute puppy. The aunties held them in place before they could jump up and charge onto the training grounds, which clearly displeased them as they whined and squirms to get out their hold. Lan Zhan immediately felt the fear through his and Wei Ying's bond as if it were his own. The fear he felt slowly started to grow paralyzing, and his need to protect his omega and mate grows stronger.