Jungkook

"Kookie". I call out to him, "you better not be in the kitchen" I warned whilst walking down to check on him, I arrive at the kitchen with my hands on my hips.

"Awww, please jagiya" he responds to my presence with pleading eyes, "I only took umm-" he pauses as I giggle watching him count how many cookies he had stolen. "I got it!" He exclaimed "eight! I only took eight jagiya" he says in his sweet baby voice, showing me his signature smile after scoffing down the cookies he had stolen.

I sigh, "too much sugar can be bad for you oppa" I state teasing him. I catch him by surprise as I rest my hands on his waist and rest my chin on his left shoulder, "and I mean both kinds" I add on. He chuckled turning his head around kissing my temple, "does this mean I get in trouble?" He asked playfully, "umm, no, I'm tired so I'll let you off this time" I reply yawning. "Yay!" He shouts, I giggle at his enthusiasm. "Lets go to bed, I did say I was tired after all I say to Kookie. "Ok, sure" He says.

Ugh I'm so tired, I hope he didn't have too much sugar or I won't be able to sleep, I think to myself as I make my way up to our room Jungkook following close behind. I reach the room and flop onto the bed sinking into the mattress. Seconds later Jungkook comes up and joins me on the bed, he lifts up the covers and slips us both in. I quickly adjust the covers while Jungkook turned off the lights, we are so close I can feel his sweet breath tingling my nose and lips.

Not being able to handle the mere distance apart I give him a quick peck on the lips. Through the dark I can see him smile, "I'm so glad I have you" he said catching me off guard, I hummed in response. "Saranghae, jagiya." "Saranghae oppa" I reply softly.

Still wishing to be closer to him I wrap my arms around his neck, bringing us closer, I sigh in delight as I nuzzle my head to his bare chest, his mellow heartbeat lulling me to sleep.