J-hope

Hi guys~ This chapter was requested by KimchiiDesu  I hope you like it! Sorry for the long wait, I had troubles with uploading.

I'm on my way to the BigHit building to bring Hoseok and the boys some snacks. Once I arrive at the building, I head over to dance practice room 4. I open the door a crack to see the boys huddling in a half standing circle.

Four of them were standing up whilst the other three were sitting down, all seven of them in the corner of the room. I noticed that Hoseok wasn't facing me, he had his back completely turned to the door.

I took that opportunity to place the bag of snacks just next to the door and creep over to him. V, who was sitting down, noticed me and I hurriedly placed a finger to my lips, signalling for him not to show the others that were engrossed in their discussion of my presence.

I continue to walk quietly towards them, and then I POUNCE! I jumped slightly onto Hobi's back wrapping my arms around his neck, giving him a quick peck on the cheek. I look over to see V with his classic 4D smile telling me that he got surprised. I smile and hop of Hoseok's back.

"OMO! Jagi! You scared me!" He shouts out in shock. "Well that was the point wasn't it?" I manage to say through lighthearted giggles. He shakes his head at me as though I'm a playful 5 year old. As I walk back to the door to retrieve the bag of snacks for the boys. "Here you go guys! Help yourselves!" I call out to them collectively.

I begin to open the bag when I got swarmed by the hyper maknae line. I watch as the guys choose what snacks they wanted until the presence of Hobi erupts in my face, and then gives me a big hug. "Shouldn't you be getting your snacks? Them three are gonna eat them all soon." I say referring back to the maknae line once again.

"Well you did say 'help yourselves', so I did!" He replies with a bright, bubbly smile and nuzzles my nose against his. He then let's go of he hug and sits back down with the rest of the boys and signals for me to sit in his lap.

I do so cheerfully and rest my head on his chest. He snakes his arm around me and we continue to chat loudly with everyone else. It soon got late though and we all ended up falling asleep in the practice room, we spent most of the dancing and chatting, no wonder why we were so tired...

Hope you all enjoyed that!

By the way, let me know what you think about BTS' new mv!

Love you all~
Monni