Jungkook

This afternoon is so boring. My boyfriend Jungkook was supposed to be back from his tour this morning but nope, he's just not showing. What will I do with him... I wonder whilst flipping through channels on the TV.

Having enough of nothing to do I call him, "bring, bring, bring, bring" I mumble under my breath waiting for him to pick up. "Hello?" I can hear Jungkook say through the phone, "hey agi!" I say excitedly, happy to hear his voice, "how are you doing? I thought you were coming back this morning so I got a bit worried." I say sheepishly, "ah, don't worry jagiya I'm fine the flight just got delayed for a couple of hours I'll be home soon", "oh ok, I'll see you later then agi, bye!" I say sweetly, "bye, love you" he replies "love you too" I say as I hang up.

I walk upstairs to get changed to go out and get him something for his return, 'hmm what to get, what to get,' I wonder as I walk out the door locking it securely. 'Ah I know now! A cake! He better like this' I continue thinking to myself as I pop my earphones on.

I reach the bakery and begin to walk around in search of something that would catch my eye. Ah I found something, a decent sized chocolate cake... 'Hmm he'll love it!'  I thought to myself as I walk out of the shop after thanking the cashier. I made my way back home and went straight to the fridge to put the cake away not being aware of my surroundings at all, I close the fridge door and turn around sharply to see the smiling face of my amazing boyfriend Jungkook.

I could tell he was tired but he tried not to show it. "OMO KOOKIE YOU'RE HERE!!!" I squeal at the sight of his flawless face. "Hey agi!" He says showing me his cute grin again, "I run to him and give him the biggest hug I could manage","woah easy there, no need to kill me" he says. "Oops, sorry..." I reply letting go of him, "No kiss?" He asks pouting cutely, I mumble a sarcastically annoyed 'fineee' and lean in to give him a soft peck on the cheek.

"Thats better" he says giving me a sly smirk, I giggle at his actions whilst leading him to the coffee table. He sits down on the sofa and I go back to the fridge to get the cake, I take it out and cut a slice for both of us and walk back to the sofa with the slice of cake and a dessert fork. "Here" I say sweetly handing him the slice of cake and the fork whilst sending him a cute smile.

"WOAH IT'S CAKE!!! YAY!!!" He shouts in excitement as I sit down beside him and lean onto his chest, a small smile still plastered to my face. "Yea I was hoping you'd like it" I state blanky, "well agi, it's the second best thing I've ever been given in my life..." He says, "really?" I question, "what's the first thing then?" I ask. "You of course!" He says with a smile whilst pinching my cheeks lightly. "Aww really?!" I ask him again just for my own reassurance. "Mhm, and I'd never want to lose you or let you go... If that ever happens, I don't know what I would do". He says through a couple bites of the cake. 

I give him another big hug, 'I am just so happy to hear that it's me' I thought happily. He hugs me back, his strong arms wrapping around me, nuzzling his nose into my hair. 

"Don't worry... You'll never lose me..." I say softly.

Hi everyone! ^.^ I hope you liked this BTSeagull as this was requested by you. I'm really sorry though that I haven't updated for God knows how long... But I just couldn't since I'm going away to Spain in two weeks and I have a heck of a lot of assignments to get through before I leave or I'm just gonna fail which is not an option for me so, yeh! I also wanna recommend some people and their stories. They're both good friends of mine and I'm sure if you're both a BTS and an EXO fan you'll enjoy the stories just as much as I do ^.^ They're account names are XIUMIN_LOVE_LOVE with the story 'Exo saved me...' and yah_bts with 'Double the trouble' I hope you guys check them out so for now... See ya! <3