BTS as police officers

Hihi guysss~ Just had this cute idea pop into my head so I thought I might as well... Hope you don't mind because it isn't an imagine :D

Jin: *Controls traffic with his traffic dance* *Thinks he's controlling the traffic smoothly, humming songs about flowers in the process* ~meanwhile~ *Jungkook in his golden police helicopter looking at the traffic from above, texts a picture of the view to Jin* OMO WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT THE CRASHES MAKE A FLOWERRR! Back to my nails... *skips off to the salon*

Jungkook: * screams out 'I'm a born singer' to the fellow pedestrians from down below in his helicopter* *Some people give him weird looks* I'M THE GOLDEN MAKNAE NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE! LOOKS AT ME LIKE THAT! *People walk away ignoring him* YEAH THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!

Jimin: *On speed patrol with Suga in the passenger seat. Sees Jungkook's helicopter* *Jumps over Suga in the divers seat to get to the intercom and sends a recording to Kookie*  KOOKIE I LOVE YOUUUU!!! *Jungkook sends a message back* Jungkook: I'll just fly to the opposite side of Seoul* ... NOOOO

Suga: *After Jimin jumped on him, woke up* Imma move to the back... I can sleep better there... Jimin: But Suga! Your the last chance I have...! *Jimin faints dramatically in his seat* *Suga too swag to give a damn so he fell asleep*

V: *Is back at the station controlling the traffic lights* * Plays the 'Chok Chok' song and starts singing* CHOGI CHOGI CHOGI WA JUNA CHOGI CHOGI WA WA~~ * Sings loudly whilst pressing the buttons to the beat* //three car crashes// I did nothing it was the traffic lights!

Rap Monster: *Gave up on being a police officer... He couldn't drive they had to get him a new car every time* *Became a news reporter instead* Good afternoon everyone this is Kim Namjoon on channel 9 news tod- *rips script* shit! Can you stop the camera for a sec please? *Tips his glass of water on his pants* DAMN IT CAN YOU TURN OFF THAT CAMERA! *Lady at the back working on the screen play, accidentally plays a clip of car crashes from the traffic light incident* WTF V BRO YOU'VE KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE AND BLAMED IT ON THE TRAFFIC LIGHTS!! *The whole crew slowly backs away*

J-hope: *Gets in car for an investigation* *Crashes within ten minutes* Screw that! *Whistles something that sounds like a dying horse* *Out of no where pops out J-horse* OFF WE GO! *Horse neighs in response* TO BUSAN! *Horse neighs again* Wait... I don't think it's Busan... Somewhere in Seoul? *Horse nods firmly* Okay that'll do! *Rides off into the sunset leaving his work partner all alone in the crashed car*

//So there you go guys! I realise that these are pretty lengthy but I'll put it up anyway! Please comment telling me what you'd prefer, scenarios or imagines? Or if I should make a book just for scenarios?//

Thank Youuuu buh bye for now. <3

BTS Oneshots {REQUESTS CLOSED}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara