Suga

"Bam, I told you he would win! Now hand over the moneyyy~" Jungkook sings whilst the others complain. "Money, money, money~" He continues as he collected 20's from each of them.

I giggle at Jungkook's enthusiasm, I didn't take part in the bet, neither did Suga. Though I knew he wishes he was winning the money. I continue to watch the guys complain at their loss of money from afar. I was cuddled up on the couch with my boyfriend Yoongi, moments later I can hear muffled snoring from underneath me, "oh Suga, you motionless Min" I mumble under my breath.

Strangely enough, Namjoon heard me, "oh God, did he fall asleep again?!" He asks in a jokingly irritated fashion. "Yea he has" I reply to Namjoon, he nods going back to the TV show that they were betting on earlier. I sigh, nuzzling my head into Yoongi's chest, blocking out everything but the sound of his content snoring. 

My hand reaches up to his head as I begin to play with his hair, I hum, twirling it in my fingers. Thinking it would wake him up, I gradually stop playing around until I feel something shift slightly from my side. A low grumble escapes Yoongi's throat as he wakes up.

"Jagiya" he mumbles, "keeps going, it helps me sleep... knowing you're there..." He says as he slowly falls asleep. "Ok, ok" I mumble back to him as I go back to twirling his hair. I give him a sweet kiss on the forehead as I continue twirling with his hair and fall asleep listening to his soft snores.