Chapter 1 Hidden marriage

The trailer of the romance drama "Love Nest" has just been released and it has reached the top of the hot search. The comment area is very lively: [The guests in the fourth season are all female alphas and omegas. There is no handsome guy who doesn't want to watch it.][Building a love nest together is no different from "Decoration Makeover". I'm tired of watching it, can you try something new? ] And the most complained about in the comments is: the trailer of the fourth season is too! too! too! Perfunctory! ! !  

The trailers of previous seasons are all exquisite vlogs of each guest but in the trailer of the fourth season, all the guests only have a blurred perspective or background. They introduce themselves in two sentences and end hastily, just like the mosaic interview of the legal program. The most amazing guest didn't even have a face, only a pair of hands. In the video, the hands are white and slender, with shirt sleeves rolled up to the crooks of the arms, kneading dough on the bamboo chopping board, There are Chinese pastries on the side, and the steaming clay pot makes the whole picture look bright and warm.  

When the progress bar reached these two hands, the barrage area was completely destroyed, with everyone complaining about "hands": [Why does an emperor and nobleman only show one pair of hands when introducing herself? Damn it, do we want to see two hands falling in love?] [She must be ugly and ashamed of herself. She is definitely the ugliest person at the beginning of the film.] [But I think these hands are very beautiful, and she seems to be good at cooking, She must be a gentle and virtuous omega^-^] 

The progress bar then went back, and a hazy white gauze appeared in the video, with a graceful silhouette, Dancing behind the gauze, she looks like the fairy Chang'e ascending to the moon palace. The barrage area was once again occupied with people all expressing their "fairy silhouettes": [But I am uneducated, so I can go all over the world with just one word! Damn it, isn't this really a deity coming down to earth?] [This swan's neck, this water snake's waist, these long legs! Such a graceful dance! I declare her my wife this season.] [Looking at this figure and dancing posture, she looks like my treasured idol Ye Zuoyan . It's a pity that she is so confused now, ah ah, it can't really be her! (Marmot screams)]  

*  

Wen Huiyun awkwardly turned off the trailer that was full of complaints about her hands. The thin woman lying next to her is the "Fairy Silhouette" herself and her legal wife, Ye Zuoyan. Wen Huiyun looked at the phone and sighed quietly, startling the person who's sleeping lightly. Her curled eyelashes moved, and Ye Zuoyan slowly opened her bright eyes, She immediately spotted Wen Huiyun, reflexively wrapped herself in a quilt and curled up at the foot of the bed, scolding Wen Huiyun: "Don't Come here! Get out."  

Wen Huiyun quickly exited the room, stood outside the door, and said in as gentle a tone as possible: "Okay, I'm outside." She would not have entered Ye Zuoyan's bedroom but she was distracted by the trailer just now, take a few more steps before you cross the line. When Ye Zuoyan's mood stabilized, Wen Huiyun said: "Zuoyan, I'm here to tell you that I also signed up for "Love Nest" and I will accompany you to participate in the variety show." Ye Zuoyan turned her back to her. Wen Huiyun felt the quiet coldness for a while, silently closed the bedroom door and left.  

...  

Wen Huiyun transmigrate into the book a week ago, When she passed through, Wen Huiyun was dazed on the spot. The bedroom was filled with the rich aroma of vanilla marshmallows, which was sweet and refreshing, making Wen Huiyun's hair tingle, The smooth-skinned woman sank deeply into the soft bed, and there was a signed "Divorce Agreement" on the bedside table. Wen Huiyun's head hurt a little, and she looked through the divorce agreement in confusion, and unexpectedly saw her name, and three beautiful lowercase letters: Ye, Zuo, and Yan.