Chapter 27 she said

There's darkness in front of her. "Did I transmigrated again?" Wen Huiyun asked herself. "No, it's not like that. I was just hit on the head by the floating ring." Before she passed the book, Wen Huiyun was participating in the "National Emerging Foodie Competition" and was going high. She's very hopeful of winning the championship, but was defeated by a competitor in the finals. She was framed for using illegal spices and her reputation was ruined overnight. From a food blogger loved by the people to a sinister chef despised by everyone.  

Wen Huiyun tried all her connections and methods to prove her innocence but only waited for a notice of forced withdrawal, and finally ended up with the tragic ending of "deprivation of all honors, revoking of chef qualifications and business license". On the night when the restaurant closed, Wen Huiyun got drunk in front of the restaurant, she saw some gangsters harassing a little girl who was working the night shift, she rushed to help but was seriously injured by the gangsters. Unfortunately she left the colorful world that contained all her happiness and sorrow.. and Came to this book.  

Wen Huiyun asked: "Is the dark place here the underworld? Chuan Bookstore, please give me an explanation. Did I fail the mission or something? Classmate Xiaola——" "Come on, come on, don't shout." A little The elf flew over and landed on Wen Huiyun's shoulder. Wen Huiyun: "Xiao La, what's my situation now?" Xiao La: "You were knocked unconscious by the swimming ring!" unconscious? In other words, she wasn't sent back, She breathed a sigh of relief.  

Wen Huiyun was still a little puzzled: "I know I was hit by the swimming ring, but it won't make me faint after being hit, right?" Xiaola's two index fingers poked each other embarrassedly. "Because you haven't been in the book for a long time, your integration with the world in the book is not yet stable, so you can easily faint when your brain is stimulated. I forgot to tell you to protect your head." Wen Huiyun glared at her. Classmate Xiaola (cross) and classmate (hook) in hindsight. 

In the darkness, there's a light in the distance, and Wen Huiyun walked towards the light, Wen Huiyun asked as she walked: "What on earth is this place?" It's dark and cold, and if you smelled carefully you could smell the smell of disinfectant and a trace of blood, Wen Huiyun frowned unconsciously. Xiaola sat on Wen Huiyun's shoulder and stared at the light. "This is your brain consciousness. This area of ​​​​consciousness is the memory you received from the original owner."  

Wen Huiyun asked: "Why can't her memory be passed to me in one go, completely and neatly? I have to dream, Can you think of something like picking up trash when you are picking up rubbish?" Xiaola looked around awkwardly: "Well, it's not within the capabilities of the Book Wearing Bureau. You have to think like this, if you can pick up a life again, you have won the jackpot, how can you want more? Does the beggar think the porridge is sour? You can't take all the benefits." "..."  

Wen Huiyun made a note of the fact that this mute was at a loss, If she was given a way to complain to the Bookstore in the future, she would definitely call the complaint hotline! Since it is a memory transmitted by the original owner, it means that the original owner must have been to this place, and maybe we can find clues to the original owner's accidental GG. Wen Huiyun walked to the place where there's a bright light, which was a fire emergency light. With the faint light, Wen Huiyun could clearly see the surrounding scene.  

She had walked through a dark corridor just now, and now she's in a closed room, There were freezers against the wall, and a variety of precision knives, like surgical supplies, on the stainless steel operating table. In the middle of the room is a cold metal bed, There's a person locked on the bed, covered with a white cloth, and the appearance is invisible, The disinfectant mixed with the faint smell of blood floated into Wen Huiyun's nose, giving her a very bad feeling.