Chapter 84 Hurry up

Mi Tao clasped her hands and spoke to Wen Huiyun from a distance. Wen Huiyun listened quietly, her eyes drifting to the bed next to her, Gu Rufeng's eyes were as wide as bells.
"..." Wen Huiyun silently distanced herself from Mi Tao. "I'm done." Mi Tao stood up straight, sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed the pillow, "So, am I going to sleep here tonight?"
Gu Rufeng lifted the quilt, "Taotao, why didn't you have a good rest at night and why did you go to the alpha dormitory?" Wen Huiyun hurriedly put on her coat and slippers, "I'm leaving first!"   

Gu Rufeng: "Huiyun, where are you going?" Wen Huiyun turned around and gave her a reassuring look, "I'll trade with your little peach." Mi Tao smiled and showed her Little White Tooth: "Hey~" and said to Gu Rufeng: "I will be your roommate tonight, do you mind?"
Gu Rufeng felt confused and said, "Don't mind. You guys..." Mi Tao pulled up the quilt to cover Gu Rufeng's face, "If you don't mind, just go to sleep." she yawned and leaned on the pillow she brought, "I was just woken up too, I'm so sleepy@.@"
The sweet smell of orange sparkling water fills the room~   
Gu Rufeng leaned out of the quilt and looked like she couldn't sleep...   

Wen Huiyun closed the door and walked to the omega rest area. Ye Zuoyan brought her six Tommy Tao Words: The first night, I'm not used to it.   
Wen Huiyun understood the eight confusing words as soon as she heard them. Because they were stuck together every day and every night, Ye Zuoyan wasn't the only one who wasn't used to it on the first night apart, Neither of them are used to it. Wen Huiyun knocked on the door gently but the door wasn't closed and she went in as soon as she touched it.
Tiptoeing in, she whispered: "Yanyan~"

The snow-white shadow ran over with a fragrant wind. Ye Zuoyan jumped up and hugged Wen Huiyun, and said coquettishly: "Huiyun*0u0*"
Wen Huiyun kissed Ye Zuoyan, picked up the princess and put her into bed. Their eyebrows touched, their lips rubbed together, exchanging each other's warm breath.
"Why didn't you call me earlier, huh?" Wen Huiyun rubbed the tip of her nose against Ye Zuiyan's hair.
Acting wildly in my wife's hair Y*≥o≤\'\'Y~*
"Taozi is with me, I'm embarrassed to speak."
"Then why are you embarrassed again?"
"You know the taste by eating the marrow, unless you really can't help it..." Ye Zuoyan pinched Wen Huiyun's nose and pushed her away with a smile, "Stop smelling."
Beiqi gently tapped the tip of Wen Huiyun's chin and murmured softly:  "I'm just a good guy, I'm easy to offend."

Wen Huiyun paused and felt carefully, There were two touches in her chest that slowly changed. Ye Zuoyan breathed in the hot air, her cheeks flushed, and her eyes were moist as she stared at the alpha on her body.
"I know..." Wen Huiyun kissed Ye Zuoyan's neck.
her voice is a little gritty.
hot.
Ye Zuoyan leaned back, raised her hand to peel off the shoulder strap, and used Wen Huiyun's strength to move up and wrap her arms around her. "Yunyun..." Ye Zuiyan seemed to be floating in a sweet pond, dripping with sweat. she hugged Wen Huiyun's back tightly and clasped the butterfly bone with her shiny nails, "Don't be like this, everyone is here... I just want to fall asleep in your arms (*/ω\*)"
Wen Huiyun Kissed the white side of her neck, "Okay, I'll kiss you."
"well."  

Just kiss.
A soft white vanilla marshmallow is melted into the milk coffee.
It's the smell of pheromone fusion that fills the room.
Chirp (*^3^)~
kiss.
Good night baby, have me in your dreams.  

*  

Being bold once is enough.
Ye Zuoyan will never forget how she embarrassed Wen Huiyun and Mi Tao so early in the morning. All the bitter tea seeds were taken away and left in the corridor in a conspicuous manner. Fortunately, Mi Tao found out early and quickly asked Wen Huiyun to take them away. Mi Tao closed the door and laughed, while Ye Zuoyan had a sullen face and felt so ashamed that she wanted to dig a hole and crawl in.
In the next few days at Lianlian Mansion, Ye Zuoyan never dared to hide her alpha under the covers again.