Chapter 92 Final selection

The blue sky is vast.
The motorboat whistle sounded for a long time, urging lovers on the shore to board the boat. Wen Huiyun looked at the white gulls hovering above her head, and Ye Zuoyan whispered coquettishly in her ears. "Next week will be my fever period."
Wen Huiyun's brain is hot and she felt a little confused.
It didn't take long for Ye Zuoyan's glands to heal, so why did it happen so quickly... Oh, as Yanyan said just now, because the glands were stimulated, the cycle was advanced.
In this case, it would coincide with the first susceptible period after the differentiation of Wen huiyun But after the drama ends, I will soon participate in the National Food Star Competition.

"Yanyan, maybe we have to postpone it for a while, the competition is about to begin -"
Wen Huiyun heard Ye Zuoyan say again: "I threw away all the inhibitors at home." with a punishing tone.
What my wife means is: If you want to mark, I will mark, and if you don't want to mark, I will win. No matter what, you get the mark, and it's impossible to escape. The most you can do is think of a few tricks.
Ah, when the cycle comes, my wife becomes as fierce as a tiger!
Ye Zuoyan hit Wen Huiyun: "You also know that you are going to compete. The last bid I made myself is about to expire."
"Um..."
"Your susceptible period is coming soon. There are so many people in the arena and so many pheromones are interfering. Even if you have inhibitors, they won't work."  

Wen Huiyun nodded repeatedly, her wife is right.  
Ye Zuoyan's cheeks turned red: "The romance is over, let's go home first to spend the rest of the cycle. You go to the competition in a down-to-earth manner. When you come back from the competition, we will make the official announcement."
Ye Zuoyan clasped Wen Huiyun's fingers and Wen Huiyun hugged her and tightened her embrace.
Wen Huiyun kissed Ye Zuoyan and said, "Okay, I will follow my wife's arrangement."
The motorboat set off and took the guests who had successfully held hands to the offshore Love Island. There is a love stone prepared by the program team. Starting from "Love Nest 1", every guest who has successfully held hands has carved each other's names on the love stone.  

Wen Huiyun and Ye Zuoyan carved their names and returned by motorboat. Return to Lianlian Mansion to pack their luggage, collect souvenirs from the program crew, and leave after taking a group photo. Out at sea, they saw two other motorboats approaching. "Except for Liang Yuan, they are all together." Wen Huiyun looked at the two motorboats and said.
Ye Zuoyan smiled broadly, "Yes, there will be three couples in this show. Who would have thought at the beginning."
What was even more unexpected was that Ye Zuoyan, who had tried every means to escape from the Wen family, actually threw herself into Wen Huiyun's arms and join the Wen family willingly..
Said: Let's get married.  

*  

It is expected that the fever period will begin next week, which is Ye Zuoyan's estimate But no one can tell the exact time. The newly purchased villa "Tingquan" is still under renovation and will not be available for move-in until the second half of the year. After going home to rest first, the two decided to visit Ye's house the next day, and then return to Wen's house to see Father Wen and Mother Wen. Wen Huiyun drove the car, and Ye Zuoyan sat in the passenger seat, Passing by a pharmacy near the community, Ye Zuoyan whispered: "Huiyun, stop for a moment."
Wen Huiyun stepped on the brakes, "Huh?"
The pharmacy on the street had a light green sign with the word "medicine" shining brightly. The car stopped smoothly, the safety lock is raised, and Ye Zuoyan got out of the car wearing sunglasses and a mask.
Wen Huiyun asked: "Baby, what do you want to buy? I can go."
Ye Zuiyan said: "I can do it alone."

Then she closed the car door.
Wen Huiyun rolled down the window and watched her enter the pharmacy. The pharmacy in the villa area has contactless smart transactions. Ye Zuoyan orders at the counter robot, and the pharmacist in the warehouse puts the medicine at the window.
After a while, Ye Zuiyan sat back in the car.
The tips of the hair carry the smell of the night wind.
"Let's go." Ye Zuoyan whispered.
The tip of my nose was a little red from the cold.
Wen Huiyun leaned forward and warmed the bridge of her nose with the warmth of her lips.
"Do you want to buy anything else, honey?"
Ye Zuoyan shook her head, "The rest can be ordered for delivery."