Background Information.

Of course this story contains spoilers. :3

PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

Capnap is Theodore.
I know dogday is like a worker butttt im changing that. (Dont think that's actually true)
Catnap- Theodore
Dogday- Richie
Bubba Bubbaphant- Neil
Bobby Bearhug- Rosealine
CraftyCorn- Ava
Hoppy Hopscotch- Bailey
PickyPiggy- Stella
KickinChicken- Daniel

I know these names are really cheesy... Im trying to aline it to where they match with the timebeing of when playtime was active n yada...

Ofc this is when the orphanage is around and you know. They basically growup together or something.

So they are all kind of friends and already have they're own hobbies and personalities.

There's also more kids... of course...

Im gonna introduce them before its too late :3.

Barret- Into mechanic stuff and machines... technology.. stuff like that. Very calm and he is a very focused person- like bubba bubbaphant.

Sarah- She likes designing outfits, shes very loud and proud of herself- like of selfish.

Rebecca- she likes reading- shes not smart but shes a book worm. She also writes stories on her own time... very quiet.

Aaron- Likes space. Wants to be an astronaut.
Very loud and rough. Outgoing.

Now ofc these kids aren't talented. They range between the ages 5-10. And honestly i wont put any ages even if some are canon because that dont feel right. Thats just the range. So imagine that.

This is a clearup.
This story will be start to.. beyond... idk when this gonna end.