Chapter 20 - The plan for the toys.

As what was promised.

ALL the toys met up.

—-

"So whats this about?" Huggy Wuggy asks.

"Yeah.." Everyone else agrees.

Dogday and Catnap, the center of attention, just give each other this look.

"Well, you know how the CEO and the scientists are bad people..?" Dogday asks.

"Were.." Catnap whispers.

Everyone else nods their heads.

"Well... they tried to execute me.... specifically Ulich..." Dogday says.

"Uh-huh..." everyone says at their own pace.

"I kind of... killed him.. and then I got obsessed with the idea and killed all the other scientists... I was gonna kill the CEO... but he isn't here... so I framed him for the murders... like the bodies will ever be found.." Dogday awkwardly smiles.

Everyone gasps.

"You- HUH??? YOU OUT OF ALL PEOPLE??" Kickin jumps.

"I had a good reason to just kill them all. I exposed everyone..." Dogday gets all shy about it.

"I mean... I can't blame him." Kissy missy looks away.

"Yeah.. he had every right to.." Poppy says.

"I guess..." Crafty says.

Everyone is just kind of in disbelief.

"Yeah... we just.." Catnap pauses and looks over at Dogday.
"We just wanna kill every human being besides children. All these adults are fucked up in the head for what they're doing." Catnap continues.

Dogday jumps.
"Did you just say a cuss word?!" Dogday is like half angry half confused.

"... yeah..." Catnap flinches.

Dogday just smiles warmly and pets Catnap.

Everyone kind of ignores the interaction. More worried about Catnaps plan.

"Yeah... we should do that!!" Huggy smiles.

"We keep the children alive and kill the adults." Dogday dances around happily.

The rest of the smiling critters were slightly concerned.

"Uh... why are we doing that...?" Picky says.

"Long story- just know adults are bad people." Catnap says.

"Catnap- thats not gonna work. We have to explain it to the others." Dogday frowns.
"Basically.. the CEO.. and scientists.. kill innocent little kids, and then build toys around their interest... like us all- all of us are creations based off random kids imagination... and we end up with their memories and such." Dogday explains.

Everyone already knew that but didn't think it was intentional. All the other critters understood now.

"Ohhh.. I see now.." Bobby tilts her head.

"Are we all down to kill all the adults..?" Dogday says with a smile.

Everyone nods.

"We keep all the children safe... somewhere..." Dogday thinks.

"When the CEO can get this place up and running without any bodies being found... we can attempt." Catnap suggests.

"Perfect." Poppy says.

——

Everyone is now under the 'prototype', for revenge. For mercy. For fairness.

"Lets all wait until the CEO can get his shit figured out. Anytime we have any ideas for this plan- we can all have a meeting." Catnap says.