Chapter 11- Changing .

(ILY ALL SM THANK U ALL FOR THE SUPPORT!! and help!!!)

Dogday woke up in his bed. Catnap was sitting at the end of the bed, lost in thought.

"What happened...?" Dogday asks as he sits up.

"Well we were exploring the orphanage and I think you had some type of episode and I went to check on you and you were unconscious..." Catnap says.

He scoots closer to Dogday and holds him.
"Are you okay atleast?" Catnap worryingly says.

"Yeah I am... I just... I dont know... Im getting really bad flashbacks and it doesn't make sense to me and it hurts badly trying to think about it..." Dogday responds.
"Like with those clothes, I got a vision of this boy wearing the clothes I own and it just made me feel emotional."
"And at the orphanage one of the beds said 'Richie-' something.. I cant seem to remember the last name. But the I got a vision or something of that same boy playing around the bed with his friends who were all blacked out..." Dogday continues.

"I saw something similar.. everyone else seemed.. off... just not as bad."
Catnap tries to comfort his dog friend as he's upset.

"After you left I started getting visions of children screaming and hiding and being murdered by some type of claw.." Catnap continues.

The two animals look at each other in worry.

"Im scared..." Dogday began to shiver as he huddled up closer to Catnap.

"We will figure this out... we may need to find some humans around this place or track Mrs. Delight..." Catnap comforts the dog some more.

"Thats a good idea... Thank you..." The dog replies.

"Do you think a sleepover with everyone will make you feel better?" Catnap asks.

"Sure but- nevermind.. we can have the sleepover!" Dogday gets a little happy.

Catnap is glad to see that he is happy.

"We can worry about it later.. for now let's get some rest." Catnap smiles.

"Alright!!" Dogday is excited.

Dogday lays back down and gets all cozied up.
"Are you gonna sleep too..?" Dogday asks, turning his face away.

"If you want me to I will..." Catnap smiles warmly.

"Yes!!" Dogdays tail starts wagging.

Catnap lays down close to Dogday. Holding him.
"Get some rest now..." Catnap says.

The two slowly fall asleep in minutes.

——- Meanwhile.

"Should we go check on Dogday? Its pretty concerning how he fainted randomly..." Craftycorn asks.

"He has Catnap.." Bubba says.

—-
CRAFTYCORN- Female. Pansexual. Uh 16. Loves art.
BUBBA- Male. Probably bi. 16 Nerd 🤓
—-

"I feel like a visit would be nice, Dogday would appreciate it a lot..." Bobby smiles.

"Yeah!! Maybe make him Apple pie!!!" Picky adds.

—-
BOBBY- Lesbian. Female. 16. loves chocolate.
PICKY- Most likely Bi. Female. 16. Loves cooking.
—-

"Yeah that would honestly be really sweet... his boyfriend is just gonna get in the way..." Kickin growls.

"They aren't dating...." Hoppy glares at Kickin.
—-
KICKIN- Probably bi. Male. Loves surfing 16.
HOPPY- Pan. Demi girl (half female have nonbinary.) Loves sports and very tom boy. 16
—-