Chapter 21 - Just the ends.

Well a few days has gone by.

All everyone did is play, spend time together, sleepovers, contests, dates, explore, all that jazz.

There was no addons to their plan to kill every adult once the CEO had the place up and running again... and replacing the scientists that Dogday killed.

Of course.. Home Sweet Home hasn't been fixed yet, but thatll change.

——

Dogday and Catnap woke up early in the morning, around 7 o clock, where they would wake each other up to spend time together.

They were in Dogdays bed, as always.

Dogday sat up immediately and looked over at Catnap who was still yawning and adjusting.

"Goodmorning love.." Catnap smiled.

"Goooddmorning sleepy head!!" Dogday smiled.

Dogday immediately hops out of bed.

"Where are youu goinggg.." Catnap groans as he grabs Dogdays arms and pulls him back.

"I was just gonna cook some breakfast.." Dogday forces a smile out of confusion.

"Im not awake yettt.." Catnap pouts.

Dogday jokingly sighs.
"Wake up... I want breakfast.." Dogday jokes around.

He pulls Catnap up, sitting him up.

Catnap stretches immediately.

"Can I go make breakfast for us?.." Dogday gives Catnap puppy eyes.

"If I can help." Catnap smiles flirtingly.

"Yeah you can.. you always do- why wouldn't I let you?" Dogday asks.

"I dunno.." Catnap wraps himself around Dogday tightly.
"Do we really have to leavee here.."

"I mean.. if you wanna eat.. yes.." Dogday rolls his eyes kindly. (if that makes sense.)

"I just wanna stay by your side forever." Catnap says in a serious tone.

Dogday slightly blushes.

Catnap clings onto Dogday like a koala on a tree.

Dogday is a little worried.

"Whats wrong dear?" Catnap asks.

"Its nothing.. im just thinking about breakfast.." Dogday lies.. terribly as always.

"You don't have to lie." Catnap says, slowly letting go of Dogday, but still holding onto him.

"Im just a little worried.." Dogday says. "Nothing serious.."

"To me it's serious.." Catnap looks worried.

"Well... just this whole.. plan.. i'm worried." Dogday looks at Catnap.

"Why would you be worried?" Catnap asks.

Dogday obviously lied.. and now has to build up on it.

"I guess.. the aftermath?" Dogday doesn't know what to say to his own lie.

Catnap just kind of froze.

"The aftermath?" Catnap whispers to himself.
"We may need to discuss this with all the toys.." Catnap says.

'Thats not even why I was worried.. but now you are worried.. so..' Dogday nods in agreement.

They left the house.. going to gather a meeting with all the toys about their plan.

—-

"So.. now we need an aftermath plan..?" Huggy asks.

"Yeah.." Catnap sighs.
"Dogday was worried about it.. and now its my concern... we should all come up with an aftermath plan.." Catnap looks at Dogday in worry.

"So.. what should it be?" Poppy asks.

"Im not sure.. without any adults..." Dogday was interrupted.

"We should just kill all humans." Kickin says.

Everyone kind of gasps.

"Kill the kids too?" Bobby says, shocked.

"I see it now... if we kill the adults only.. we wouldn't know how to handle the kids.. thats one thing out of the aftermath.." Picky sighs.

"Why are we even killing humans?" Crafty looks down.

"The prototype wants us to." Catnap said in this weird, serious voice that no one has ever heard.

Everyone looks at him, with weird and shocked faces.

Especially Dogday.
Dogday was scared.

"Whats a Prototype?" Crafty asks nervously.

"Huh??" Catnap was confused, probably snapping back into reality from wherever his mind was.

Dogday looks at Catnap, worried and scared.
'He might be under someone's control.' He says to himself.

Huggy and Kissy and Boxy boo are silent.

Poppy looks away in guilt.

Theres anger building up inside Dogday.
But he can't do anything about it.

Everyone is silent.
Trying to process everything.

Dogday isn't really holding up anymore.
"Maybe... if we cant make up what to do in the aftermath.. lets not do it at all... end of discussion." Dogday walks off, going back to his house.

Catnap follows shortly.

As the meeting breaks off and everyone decides to do their own things.

"Dogday?" Catnap grabs Dogdays arms and pulls him close as they enter his house.

Dogday just stares at Catnap.
"Im sorry.." He says, looking down.

"You did nothing wrong.." Catnap tries to brush off the fact that Dogday is trying to cancel the plan.

"I.. I don't know about this plan anymore." Dogday slowly releases himself from Catnaps grasp.

Catnap stares in slight disbelief.

"We should only kill the CEO.." Dogday sighs.
"Its the CEOs fault for all of this and forcing the scientists to do this... shit to us.." Dogdays eyes fill up with tears.

Catnap just sits in silence.

"It isnt fair that we should kill all humans.. just kill the CEO.." Dogday sighs.

"But the prototype wants us to." Catnap tilts his head

"FUCK THE PROTOTYPE." Dogday snaps.

Catnap backs away, shocked.

"Did you just..." Catnap trails off his sentence.

"Yes I did..." Dogday is out of breath.
"We can't just listen to this stupid prototype or whatever... we have to do whats best for US... EVERYONE..." Dogday sighs.

Dogday gives Catnap a hug.
"Im sorry for yelling and cussing.." Dogday comforts Catnap, who isnt really in need of comfort.

Catnap hugs back and smiles.
"Its okay..."

Dogday smiles as well.

"Im sorry as well.. I didn't mean to act like that.." Catnap holds onto Dogday tightly.

"Its okay.." Dogday says.

They share another moment.

'Something is up with Catnap...' Dogday thinks to himself.

They decide to lay down on the couch for a nap.

——-/

IM SO VERRYYY sorry for the lack of updates!!!! ive been very busyy!! also if u guys have any lore recommendations like more dating or more characters like ocs or like add the mini smiling critters or anything cool liek that since im running outta ideas :0