𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐲-𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡

I watched as jack was subbed of the pitch after just 10 minutes of playing.
I couldn't be at his game today as it was all the way in London.
"And it looks like another injury for jack grealish and he doesn't look to happy about it"the commentator announced on my tv whilst the camera panned to jack with an upset look on his face being comforted by phil.

I knew he wasn't going to be happy he's lost when he can't play and he's only just recovered from his last injury.
The game had now finished 6-2 to city making me smile hoping this would put jack in a better mood since they were now in the quarter finals of the fa cup.
The time on my watch read 8:30 causing me to sigh making my way to make a drink deciding I was gonna try wait up for jack.

~𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩
I was in my own world watching the devil wears prada on the tv before I head the door being opened revealing a tired looking jack.
I pulled my self of the couch making my way over to jack pulling him into a hug and running my fingers through his hair gently making him sigh.
"Are you okay love I saw what happened on tv"I asked carfull not to anger him but failing miserably.
He pulled away from the hug giving me and awfull look.
"Of course I'm not fucking alright I'm sick of being fucking injured y/n now I've just got to fucking sit at home" he grunted walking past me knocking my shoulder walking up the stairs and into our bedroom.
I sighed to my self beginning to lock all the doors and turn the lights of so that I could go to bed.

I pushed the door open gently to our bedroom just incase jack was asleep which he was.
Climbing in to bed I pulled the cover over me whilst leaving over to jack giving him a kiss on the forehead.

-𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐭𝟐 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐰