𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐨 -𝐄𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐚𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

It was my first day working at the Etihad
And I was so happy it had always been my dream to work at a football club.
I had spent years at university learning and studying physiotherapy and had finally landed the job.

I pulled my car into the staff parking lot with butterflies in my stomach.
I locked my car walking to the entrance to be greeted with a receptionists.
"You must be our new physio y/n right?" She asked.
"Yeah thats me I guess" I say with a nervous giggle.
"We'll the head of the medical department told me to give you your schedule of what you doing today" she says handing over a clipboard whilst also pointing to a medical room:
"That's we're you will be working with our physio andy you can you there now if you'd like"
I nod in reply "thanks see you soon".
I picked my bag up and swung it over my shoulder walking to the room whilst also reading my schedule.
-𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐧.
-𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐩𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞.
-𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫.
I opened the door to the medical room to be greeted with a man who must be andy
"Hi I'm y/n you must be andy it says I have a meeting with you on my schedule"I say whilst shaking his hand.

Me and Andy have had our meeting and I helped him set up for the appointment with the "injured player"
"Hey Andy can I ask who the player is"
"Erling Haaland"
He replied making my eyes widen isn't he the best player in the the world right now I thought to my self before being interrupted by the door opening to reveal a tall blond man.

Pt2 coming maybe straight after not sure x