𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞- 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

There I was sat in the croud again watching my ex love play for his team.
I couldn't help but feel upset and not want to go to these games but it's the team I support and my friends always want to go.

"Y/n what's wrong you've been acting weird since this morning" my friend Izzy asked.
"Is it Jordan?" She whispers.
I shrugged her of "no Izzy I'm fine just watch the game"

Izzy sighed "I'm taking you out tonight and I don't care what you say your coming"

I nodded in agreement "okay"

Maybe it would make me feel better. After the game we won 2-1 and we were heading back to get ready to go out.

"Izzy I have nothing to wear I don't think I should go"

"Here put this on and shut up your going" she said before handing me a short black dress and a glittery blazer.

"Now hurry up the taxi is here" she shouted.

I quickly pulled the dress on and threw my blazer on grabbing my bag and running downstairs.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩- 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛
We walked up to the bar ordering some drinks before making our way to the dance floor when some guy had his eyes on Izzy as he made his way over to us wanting to dance with Izzy which she accepted.
I smiled and made my way back over to the bar sitting down on my own.

I hear a familiar voice next to me ordering a drink causing me to look up it was Jordan making me look back down awkwardly.

"Y/n is that you why are you on your own" he questioned.
"I came with Izzy but she's gone with some guy so now I'm on my own"

He didn't say anything he just pulled out the seat next to me and sat next to me.
I looked up at him smiling.
"I um I was at your game today" I say trying not to make it awkward.
He nodded before blurting out something that shocked me " I miss you y/n I can't stop thinking about you"

"Jordan your drunk you don't know what your saying"

"No y/n I don't know how to cope with out you I need you back" he says snaking his hands around my waste.
Leaning in closer to mine face grazing his lips over mine.
"Jordon"
Before I could speak again his lips were on mine and all my feelings rushed back,all the things I had wanted were back and my emotions had melted away"

"I still love you y/n" Jordan says pulling away.
I smiled before quickly standing up and wrapping my arms around him"

"I love you to"