𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭-𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬

I heard the whistle blow at full time making me sigh barca had now lost 3 games in a row and I knew he wouldn't be happy.
I decided to leave the stadium and head down to the changing rooms waiting out side.
When all the players were leaving they all pulled me a sympathetic smile confusing me but I decided to shake it off.
I see pedri walk out the changing room not even looking at me before walking off taking me suprise.

"Hey wait where are you going" I say confused.

He again ignored me making me feel like I had done something wrong.
I followed him to the car watching him slam the doors taking me by suprise.
I got in the passenger seat not saying anything to him but just looking out the window as there was nothing I could do to help him.

The ride home was awkward as he kept glancing over at me.
We finnaly made it home and he was straight away in the house kicking his shoes of and laying on the couch scrolling on his phone.

I wanted to talk to him I just didn't know what to say.
"Are you okay?" I asked carefully.
No response.
"Pedri?" I shout.

"No y/n of course I'm not okay we're not gonna win anything now so will you please leave me alone all you do is make thinks worse." He shouts back.

My eyes widen in shock.
"Well how is it my fault your the one who doesn't talk to me and your the one who always takes it out on me and I'm sick of it" i say walking upstairs.

What a baddie pt2 soon