𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧- 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡

"Jack I promise they will love you please don't stress about meeting them"
"I know sorry babe I just don't want to mess up"
Jack was meeting my parents for the first time today and they were gonna be here any Minute and I could tell Jack was scared.

*knock knock*
I walked to the door as Jack followed me
"Hey mum how are you" I say hugging my mum as Jack greeted my dad shaking his hand.
"Hi it's great to finally meet you"

*timeskip*
Me and my mum were in the kitchen whilst jack and my dad were in the living room watching the football.
"So y/n jacks very handsome and he seems lovely" my mum says nudging me and smirking.
"I know I love him so much he was really nervous about meeting you guys today he thought he was going to mess up" I said giggling making my mum laugh.

"Yeah well I love him already" she says before finishing plating up dinner.
We set up the dining table before my mum went to go get Jack and my dad.
We all sat down and began eating
"So who's winning" I ask Jack and my dad.
"City obviously" my dad and Jack laugh to each other.

*time skip*
My parents were now leaving and we all said our goodbyes.
As soon as the door had shut I immediately wrapped my arms around Jack kissing him.
"They loved you I told you there was no need to worry" I say smiling making Jack laugh.

Me and Jack had now decided to settle down for the night and watch a movie cuddling on the couch.

Only short but do I care no ❤️💙❤️💙