𝐏𝐭𝟐 -𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐲

I just couldn't get to sleep and I didn't know why maybe it was me worrying about jack.
I decided to sleep in the guest bedroom so I didn't disturb jack whilst he was asleep.
After 30 minutes or tossing and turning I finally drifted of.

𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠-
I woke up to the sun blinding through the curtains as I turned around to find y/n wasn't there.
I assumed she was just downstairs doing what ever she does in the morning.
I rolled my eyes as I knew I wouldn't be able to go to training today because of my injury but my main priority was apologising to y/n about last night when I shouted at her for no reason al because I was in a mood.
I made my way downstairs expecting to see y/n but she wasn't anywhere to be seen making me turn back around and go upstairs only to realise the guest bedroom door was slightly open.
Curiously I pushed the door open gently to see y/n sound asleep in the bed
I sighed feeling guilty not knowing how I could make it up to her.
"Jack is that you" she hear a tired voice call out snapping me away from my thoughts.
"Yeah it is sorry I didn't mean to wake you love why are you sleeping in here and not in our room"I ask making my way over to her placing a kiss on her temple
"Oh I couldn't sleep last night I was tossing and turning and I didn't want to wake or accidentally hurt your leg even more"she says looking into my eyes.
Before I knew it my lips crashed on hers to show her how much I loved her .
A/N
-hey y'all sorry it's so short didn't know how to end it but please vote 🫶🏻