𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐨-𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐭𝟐

As the door swung open my eyes widened once again at the sight of erling Haaland.
"Erling nice you see you again" he says shaking his hand.
As I'm stood in the corner still in shock erling eyes panned towards me.
We made eye contact making me snap out of my daydream.
"Hi I'm y/n" I say nervously putting my hand out for erling to shake.
He shook my hand looking me up and down and goosebumps covered my skin.
He smirked at my reaction before turning and looking back at andy.
After a few minutes of them chatting and catching up andy asked erling to take a seat so we could take his blood pressure.
"Y/n could you wrap this around erling arm for me whilst I go get his documents"
I smile and nod In return as he leaves the room.
I gently lifted up erlings sleeve  so I could wrap the bp cuff around his arm.
As I do so I feel eyes gaze upon me making my breath become unsteady erling was about to say something before Andy walked through the door.
As the appointment went on me and erling shared glanced at each other that made me feel like I'd never felt before.
The appointment came to an end Andy had now left to go to a meeting about the next game leaving me and Haaland alone once again.
"As I was saying before we got interrupted" I hear erling say from behind me making me turn round.
"Do I make you feel nervous y/n" he says holding my chin making me look up at him.
"Yes"I just about manage to say before I felt erlings hand travel up the back of my leg reaching for my bum.
I gasp in shock looking back into his eyes.
"W-what are you doing"I say nervously.
"I saw the way you were looking at me during the appointment i saw the look in your eyes"
"Do I make you feel things y/n"
I nod In response not being able to speak.
"Use your words y/n"
"Yes you do"my breath shakes.
"What time do you leave after work"he whispers seductively in my ear.
"Because you coming home with me"

-pt3 smut maybe