Crush

It was around 1PM when you arrived at the Beta Squad shoot, being a guest for the Would I Lie To You?' series. As soon as you walk in you can see Aj nudge Niko, who just turns around to smack his arm lightly.

     "Hey Aj," you said as you walked over, and he waved back, "what's up Niko."

     You sat down in the chair next to him, seeing him quickly readjust himself into a less comfortable position.

     "Yeah, hey Y/n." He said, a voice crack making him clear his throat at the end of his sentence.

     "Yeah, hey Y/n." Aj said sitting behind the two of you, in a mockingly high voice, making you turn around to smack his arm.

     "Okay! We are ready to get going now." Chunkz said walking over to you three.

-- After the shoot

     "I refuse to believe I lost that." Aj said, salty that he fell for Sharkys lies.

     "It was pretty unfair to put me on the same side as a rat." Niko said, swatting away Ajs hands when they came to smack his head.

     "You're a wanker Niko." The use of wanker made Sharky and Kenny burst out laughing.

     You were all sitting on the couch in the room they usually use for mafia, Sharky and Kenny having their own conversation despite tuning in sometimes, and Chunkz on his
phone.

     "Hey Y/n are you gonna stay here tonight? It's pretty late." Chunkz said, looking up from his phone.

     "Uh yeah if it's cool with you guys." You replied.

     "You could stay in Nikos room I'm sure he wouldn't mind that since hes practically in-." The last bit being muffled from Nikos hand covering Ajs mouth.

     "Yeah that's fine with me." Niko said with a nervous laugh, and staring down at Aj to warn him.

     "Okay well I'm going to bed. Goodnight." Chunkz said as he stood up and left, Aj calling goodnight out to him.

     Not long after, it was just you, Niko, and Aj left in the room, when Niko stood up.

     "Y/n I'm going to bed now, do you wanna come?"

     "Someone's trying to get some tonight." Aj said as he laughed at you slightly blushing, causing Niko to throw a pillow at him.

     Niko stood up, grabbing your wrist to pull you along with him.

     "He cleaned his room for you!" Aj yelled out as the two of you reached the staircase, causing you to laugh.

     "Laughing at me? Wow." Niko said as you both walked into his room, with him closing the door behind you.

     "You're easy to laugh at Niko."

     "Yeah because that's better." He said laughing.

     "Can I have some clothes? I don't wanna sleep in this." You said gesturing down to the clothes you had shot in.

     "Yeah sure." He grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and a NDL merch hoodie, handing it to you while being painfully obvious about not touching your hand.

     "You make it obvious Niko." You said as you changed right there, since he was trying not to look at you anyways.

     "Huh? What're you on about?" He said, turning towards you.

     "We aren't in high school. You can just ask me out if you like me you know?"

     "What? Hah! I don't know what you're on about." He said as he pointed his abnormally long finger at you with a nervous smile.

     "You know I could still hear when Aj said you were inlove with me?"

     "Mhm. Hilarious theory Y/n. But you still sound crazy."

     "This is the longest you've made eye contact with me all day you know."

     It's like a light switched in his head to make him realise he was looking at you, causing him to look down quite quickly and you to laugh at him.

     "If you're here to reject me l'd prefer you didn't sleep with me tonight." He said as he turned away, pulling off the hoodie he had on.

     "Why would I reject you after all that?"

     "I don't know. Why wouldn't you?" He said as he sat down on the end of his bed.

     You sat down next to him, laying your head on his shoulder.

     "That was an awfully sad question." You whispered to him.

     "You made me nervous so I just said it." He whispered back.

     "Sorry Niko."

     "Don't be."

     "Oh, sorry."

     "You're an idiot."

     "And you're inlove with me." You said as you looked at him, smiling.

     "Sadly." He said as he faced you.

     "But it's okay since I'm inlove with you too." You said as you finally pushed your lips onto his. His hands wrapped around the sides of your hips to pull you from the side of him to on his lap.

     You both pulled away, the kiss making his nerves disappear as he wrapped his arms around your lower torso, pulling you down on top of him as he lay down.

     "Your heart is beating fast." You whispered as you lay your head on his chest.

     "Shutup and go to sleep."

Original author on tumblr: @amwife