Acrylics

Your fingers worked at Niko's scalp as he lay in your lap. You felt as he sank deeper and deeper into your embrace and as his muscles relaxed under your new acrylic nails. You looked over at him and found only peace and relaxation in his expression, despite that you couldn't help as your earlier conversation echoed in your head.

————

     "How do you do anything with those knives on your fingers?" is the question that pops you out of the book you were reading. You close it shut, knowing this conversation was not going to just disappear, when Niko wanted to know something he usually found out.

     "What do you mean knives?" you ask, pretending to not understand the joke so he would drop it.

     Of course, he didn't drop it.

     "I mean those long pointy things you've stuck onto your already long, pointy, nails" he answered, vaguely gesturing towards your hand with his.

     "My acrylics?" you asked back with a dead-pan look on your face.

     "Nuh-uh" came the answer as he shook his head, "acrylic is a type of paint. You have literal murder weapons stuck to the end of your fingers" he finished with an accusatory point at your hands.

     You smiled simply in his direction before extending one long finger (+ nail) in his direction. You bent it towards yourself in a beckoning motion, willing him to come closer. He did so, albeit hesitantly.

     When he approached the couch you were settled on you grabbed onto his shirt and tugged him down. He fell (ungraciously) onto the couch right next to you with an oomph. When he settled he looked at you with a mix between a glare and a confused head tilt.
You simply shrugged because you had no idea why you had done that either.

     He opened his mouth as if to complain but you quickly shut him up with a finger on his lips. Once again he looked down at the finger in confusion but you didn't utter a word, just rearranged his tall man limbs into your lap. He went quite easily, but as soon as the two of you were comfortable he opened his big mouth again.

     "Your murder knives are stabbing me, y/n" he said once more with a trace of a pout on his lips.

     You moved your hand from where it was resting on his stomach up to his scalp. You felt him tense as your nails first trailed through his curls. You muttered a soothing "don't worry baby, these murder knives can do a lot more than just kill men."

     Well maybe that wasn't too soothing but he did go from deep freeze rigid to just tense so it was a win you guessed.

     And all of that led you to where you were right now. With his head in your lap as your fingers worked into his hair. He was actively just melting into you, his whole body relaxing. You smiled at his behaviour as his eyes fluttered shut.

     After a couple of minutes of massaging you heard soft noises coming from your boyfriend. Small gasps and quiet moans of pleasure echoed in the room. He didn't seem to notice as his head lay still, eyes shut and mouth slightly open.

     You stop your motions and he jerks back into reality, his eyes open as he looks at you.

     "Baby, I'll pay for your nails for the rest of the year if you just keep going right now" he promised quietly.

     You chuckled but started with your motions once more, his eyes fell shut again. "No more murder knives?" You tease.

     His head starts to shake before he realises he can't do that with you massaging him. So he just mutters a simple "nothing that makes me feel this nice can be used for murder I take my words back"

     "Ok," you respond but then continue after a pause, "but you can't take back the words about paying for my nails" you warn him.

     He smiles, "of course."

Original author on tumblr: @kennysboxergf