The call

<no one's POV>

Angel Dust slowly wakes up from the curb drunk from last night and finds himself beside the hotel. "What the fuck happend" he said to himself then remembering Val kicking him out the limo from going to a club. "Well what the fuck happend to you" Husk asks from walking out the hotel. "Val..." Angel replied "figured, come on let's get you inside and get you some water" Husk says as holding Angel's hand and walking him inside.

"Wanna talk about how your feeling?" Husk asks. "Val took me to a club and got me drunk and high outta my mind again.." Angel tells him. Husk looks at how Angel's feeling and offers to bring him to the casino he owns Angel agrees and angle goes to his room and gets dressed. Half an hour passes. "Where is he" Husk thinks to himself. Angel walks towards him in a tight corset and short shorts and his normal boots. Husk blushes and looks away covering his face. Angel places his hand on Husks head and pets him as Husk purrs but doesn't want Angel to take anymore time or they'll be late so he looks at Angel and takes his hand off but still holds Angel's hand and they walk to the casino which is just down the street.

Husk unlocks the door and brings angel inside. While Husk sets everything together  Angel sits at he bar and gets a call. "UGH it's from val" Angel waves to husk letting him know he'll be in the other room taking a phone call.

<Angel's POV>

"Darling~!" Val exclaims to me. "What do you need Val." I ask him. "Listen I know your one of my best employees but I willing to sell you or make more money off of you from this caniso a little far from your little princess friends hotel" My eyes open wide. "What do you mean sell me?" I ask him. "Well you've been slcking off and I don't appreciate it so I'm willing to give your soul to another if they win you but if I win I keep you and they're money. Sounds like a good to me" He exclaims. "This fucking prick doesn't acually mean he's gonna sell me to som random stranger" I think to myself. "Anyways Angel I expect you to look nice and meet me there or you'll be working all night filming." "Yes sir.." "Good now head over there I'll be there in about 2 hours.

Val hangs up the phone and since I'm already at he casino I go back to the bar and tell Husk the news. "WHAT THE FUCK HE CANT JUST SELL YOU" Husk starts yelling and I try to calm him down but he gets more angry so I put my hand on his head and start petting him and he starts to purr. "Don't worry kitty I'll be alright" I tell Husk. Husk holds my hand and looks at me determinedly "I'm gonna win you" I look surprised at Husk. "Do you think you can win against Val?" "Yes, and no matter what I will keep you safe from that bastard. I promise"