a long night

__contains smut and Angst
--
__

<Angel's POV>

It's been days since we heard from val thank God I blocked him on anything and don't plan on seeing him anytime soon. That is until he came and took matters into his own hands.

<No one's pov>

"ANGEL WHERE ARE YOU" Val yelled
"Mr Valentino I'm gonna have to ask you to leave" Charlie saying as trying to calm him down. Husk and angel are in the hall hiding. Husk holding Angel trying to keep him from having a panic attack. "Shh it's okay angel I'm not gonna let him hurt you."
Husk says calming down angel. "Mr V. Good to see you always nice to meet freind of vox considering you won't leave you have to take matters with me" says a voice in the shadows getting closer. "WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT AND WHERES ANGEL DUST HE STILL WORKS FOR ME" Val screams. "Im afraid I'm gonna ask you to leave and only have one chance." Says the voice again. But this time the others know who it is recognizing the voice but Val yet still doesn't know who. "IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE" "Then I'm afraid I'm gonna have to take you out myself" Alastor says coming from the shadows. Alastors shadow gets bigger behind him as alastor grows into his RadioDemon form. "ĢĘŤ ØŮŢ¡!" But Val still refusing so Alastor picks up Val from his foot and throws him out.

"Well that was fun now who's up for some Jambalaya!!" Alastor says walking into he kitchen. Nifty raising her hand and running after Alastor with Vaggie and Charlie following.

"Are you alright Angel?" Husk asks while they're both still in the hall walking towards angels room. "No I'm afraid he's gonna come back and take me" Angel tells husk. "It's alright I promise he won't take you. Angel hugs him and kisses his head. "Thank you kitty".
[TIMESKIP]

Vaggie walks into the room. "Hey we're doing game night in the lobby wanna come?" "Yeah we'll be down" Angel tells her. Vaggie goes back to he lobby and husk and angel gets dressed. Husk wearing long plaid pants and a shirt with poker cards on it while Angel dust is wearing a pink crop top and shorts with fluffy boots. Husk holds angel hand and they walk down to the lobby. Charlie waves excitedly seeing them holding hands and sits down with vaggie. "Were gonna start with twister" vaggie tells them with nifty ready to spin the disk. "Me and husk can go first" Angel tells them. "Right hand green Husk!!" Nifty exclaims. Husk does it. Time passes and angel is so close to getting husk to fall. "Left hand red!"
Angel gets and idea and grabs Husks red wing causing husk to get off guard and fall. "HAHA I win" Angel laughs. "Hey that's cheating" they both start laughing and nifty does too hopping onto angels head. But accidentally makes angel fall on husk. Husk looking up at angel ontop of him Blushing intensely so is angel. Angel smirks and kisses husk.
[Timeskip]

Everyone is sleeping in their rooms and husk is in his room on his phone then gets a text from angel
___________________________________
A- Hey kitty

H- yea what's up babe

A- I'm sorry about twisterr

H- it's alright Angel I dont mind

A-want me to make it up to you?~

H- I see what your doing~ alright baby come over here

A-on my way~
__________________________________________

Husk waits for angel in his room. Angel comes in with alcohol and cups and sets them on Husks nightstand. As he sits in Husks lap and kisses him placing his upper arms around Husks shoulders around his neck and lower hands sliding into his pants. Husk moaning softly as kissing Angel. Angel undresses them both and lays husk down and sits on Husks member. "Agh~" Angel moans. Slowly bouncing on it and going faster with time passing. Husk  placing his hands on angels hips moving his hips in rhythm. Angel moaning loudly then kisses husk. After a bit Angel hops off and starts to suck off Husk. Husk moans softly and puts his hand on angels head bobbing it in rhythm as angel. After 2 hours they get tired and angel lays next to husk with husk laying his head in angels fluff chest and angel holding husk close to him. They fall asleep cuddling.

[Time skip to morning]

Angel opens the door to hear someone knocking. It was vaggie. "Yall were loud can you quiet it down next time for the name of lucifer. It took a hour to get Charlie back to sleep because of yall" vaggie said. "Oops" Angel replys. Ange closes the door and he and hus gets dressed into their original clothes and head into the lobby.

"Good morning everyone"
"You guys sure had a long night" vaggie told them.
"Yeah we did" Husk said as holding Angel's hand. "So breakfast anyone?" Nifty and Charlie raised their hands and followed husk to the kitchen. "So what's going on between you two" vaggie asks angel. "Im gonna marry him istg" Angel tells vaggie
"Oh really? What do you thinks gonna happen" "I'm not sure but I'm gonna promise myself we're gonna get married and have a big ass wedding" Angel says. "As long were invited" Vaggie claims. "Sure vagina" Angel dust says and laughs. "Shut up whore" vaggie says. "That ain't a insult I hope you know that" "shit"