Free

<Husks Pov>

That bald Bastard thinks he can just sell Angel. No not on my watch I'm not gonna let some creep win him. I'm gonna win angel and set him free so he can be his own person. I know he doesn't feel the same about me and will go to another but I love him and I'm gonna keep him safe.

<Angel's Pov>

He's gonna win me! I'M SO HAPPY I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!! Husk means everything to me and I'm so glad he's not gonna let me be in harm. But I hope he wins against val knowing val will try to cheat to keep me in anyway. But Husk knows what he's doing.

<no one's pov>

Val comes in and sees angel talking to husk. "ANGELLL!!~" Angel looks to see val and angel looks away. Val grabs angels chin and makes him look at him. "You will acknowledge I am here do you understand me angel." "Yes Val" Val let's go and orders a whisky from Husk and drinks it. Hours pass and more people come in and try to win angel but considering val cheating no one has won angel. Then Husk comes to the table. "Hey freakshow I'm here to win him" "oh~ you think you can win my best employee~" Val says. "Oh I know I can" Husk replies. Hours pass from playing both sweating trying to win. Angel forced to sit next to val hoping husk wins. Val spreads his wings making angel closer to him. Angel putting his leg rubbing against Husks and then. *SLAM* Husk slams his cards on the table. "I. Win."

The lights go dark. A small pink light shines on Angel and his contract from val begins to rip to pieces and the pink chain from val turns yellow from husk "Im free.. IM FUCKING FREE FROM VAL YES HOLY SHIT!" Angel jumps for joy then kicks val to the ground "FUCK YOU SMALL ASS SHIT DICK. THIS IS WHY YOUR COCK IS SO SMALL YOU FUCKING DICK ASS" Angel yells at Val. Then he runs to husk and hugs him. "Thank you kitty" "your welcome angel" Husk says as hugging angel back. "THIS IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE HOW DID YOU WIN" Val yells at husk. "Let's just say I got an appetite for gambling" Husk tell val and snaps his fingers as Husks casino bodyguards kick him out. Angel kisses Husks cheek and continues to hug him. "Thank you so much kitty" Husk not expecting the kiss, hugs angel back tighter. Soon after angels sitting at the bar while Husk in behind it and making Angel's drink. "By the way when we get outta here I wanna show you somthing" Husk tells angel as giving him his drink. "Whatever ya need kitty. You own my soul now so you can do whateva" Angel tells husk and drinks the alcohol.

<Husks pov>

Yeahs but not for long. Soon after I take angel outside the casino and we're walking back to the hotel. "So what's this thing you needa show me?" He asks me. I pull out the contract for me owning his soul and give it to angel. "Yeah husky I already know you own my soul" he tells me. "No thats not what I wanted to show you" I pull up another contract from magic saying to let angel free. I look at angel and hus eyes are widened. I chuckled and signed the paper. The yellow chain broke and angel started crying as he dropped the paper and hugged me. "Thank you"