The Walk Pt 1

-
____

______

"AHHHHH"

Husk ran to angels room as he heard screaming from the room. "Angel! Are you okay!??" Husk asked angel. "Theres a spider!!" Angel yelled pointing to the Itty spider on the floor. Husk stared at angel "...Angel, babe you're a spider." Husk said while putting his hand out. "Im a what!?!" Angel yelled. "How did you not know this!" Husk yelled in confusion. "I don't know! I never thought about it! Just get the spiderr!!" Angel said scared. Husk grabs a paper and kills the spider. "There ya big baby" Husk said crossing his arms. "I ain't a baby Husk." Angel said on the table putting his hands on his hips. "Sure." Husk said helping angel down off the table. There's a knock at the door, it's Charlie. "Hey just wanted to see if angels okay I heard screaming." "Yeah he's okay he just got scared by a Itty spider" Husk said in a teasingly way. Angel smacks Husk upside the head and pouts. "Hey!" "Well don't be a dick" "I ain't the dick ur the dick" Angel and husk went back and fourth as Charlie backs up and goes down the hall.

《TIMESKIP》

Angels sitting at the bar drinking and talking to husk while husks helping out other people. "So whadya say when your shifts over we go an' party" Angel asked. "Didn' you just party last week?" Husk said cleaning a cup. "Yeah but that was last week" Angel said scoffing. "Maybe take a break why don't we go on a walk or a date instead?" Husk said putting his hand on angels. "Alright finee" Angel said leaning over the bar and kissing Husks cheek. Husk smiles cheerfully and angel walks over to the lobby couch and plays on his phone while sitting on the arms of the couch. "Angel can't you just sit of the cushion part of the couch" vaggie told angel putting a hand on her hip. "But I am on cushion" "your ass doesn't count." "Fine" Angel sits on the cushion and flips off vaggie and she flips him off back both laughing. "Angell!! Kitty let me use this what is it??" Niffty asked angel holding up a ribbon. "Nift that's a ribbon you tie it on stuff" Angel said looking at her then back at his phone.
N"Wat stuff"
A "certian stuff"
N"can you show me"
A"depends what do you want it on?".
N "hmm. My apron!"
A "alright"
Angel sits up and ties the ribbon around nifftys waist on her apron. "There all good" Angel said picking up niffty. "Thank you!!" Niffty said as scattering out of angels hands and running around continuing killing bugs. Hus walks up to angel and kisses his cheek. "So how about that walk" husk says to angel. Angel holds Husks hand. "Let's go"

(This is just part one I'll try to work on part two I just haven't been feeling well these weeks)