Chapter 9

Greeny City stretches out along the coast, its skyline kissed by the vibrant hues of dawn. Nestled close to the ocean's edge, it serves as a gateway to the enchanting Oceablu City beyond. But within its bounds lies a world of its own, alive with bustling streets and hidden gems awaiting discovery.

At the heart of Greeny City lies its crown jewel, the mesmerizing flower garden. Here, an array of colors blooms year-round, painting the landscape with nature's finest palette. The air is perfumed with the delicate fragrance of blossoms, drawing visitors from far and wide to lose themselves in its ethereal beauty.

Venturing closer to the shore, the FS Resort stands as a beacon of luxury against the backdrop of sun-kissed sands. Its sprawling grounds offer an oasis of relaxation, where palm trees sway in the gentle sea breeze and crystal-clear waters beckon guests to dip their toes into the inviting waves.

Amidst the bustling city streets, one destination reigns supreme: the renowned headquarters of D and W's fashion empire. Its flagship store is a temple of style, its windows adorned with the latest trends and must-have designs. Inside, racks upon racks of garments await, each a testament to the creativity and craftsmanship that define the brand.

As they stroll through the vibrant streets of Greeny City, bathed in the warm glow of the afternoon sun, the group's laughter fills the air with a sense of camaraderie. Ash, Serena, Dia, Gina, Adam, and Aurora weave through the bustling crowds, taking in the sights and sounds of the lively cityscape.

But amidst the chatter and excitement, Serena's keen eyes suddenly notice Ash's absence, sparking a flicker of worry within her. "Hey, where did Ash go?" she queries, her brow furrowing with concern.

Instantly, Gina springs into action, her determination evident as she declares, "He lost again? I'll go find him." With resolute determination, she sets off on her quest to locate their wayward friend.

Meanwhile, Serena's concern deepens as moments pass without any sign of Ash's return. "What? But how?" Gina's frustration mounts as her search yields no results, leaving her perplexed by Ash's mysterious disappearance.

Faced with the unexpected turn of events, Gina's usual unshakable demeanor begins to waver, replaced by a growing sense of worry that gnaws at her. Seeking solace, she confides in Adam about Ash's absence, her voice laced with anxiety as she grapples with the uncertainty of the situation.

Amidst the turmoil, Dia steps forward, his steady presence offering a beacon of calm amidst the chaos. With a keen intuition, he approaches a girl whose attention is captivated by the blooming flowers adorning the nearby garden.

"Hello, miss. May I ask what you're doing?" Dia's inquiry is gentle yet probing, his eyes searching for any hint of recognition in the girl's demeanor.

Caught off guard by his question, the girl pauses, her gaze flickering with surprise before she responds, "Oh, I was drawn to the flowers. They're beautiful," her voice soft and mesmerized as she delicately plucks a blossom and tucks it into her hair.

Dia's intuition sparks to life, a knowing glint shining in his eyes as he pieces together the puzzle before him. "Okay, Ash. I know it's you," he declares with a knowing smile, unraveling the mystery of Ash's unexpected disguise.

The revelation sends shockwaves through the group, their disbelief palpable as they come to terms with Ash's unexpected transformation.

With a mischievous giggle, Ash finally breaks his guise, unable to contain the secret any longer. "You caught me," he admits with a sheepish grin, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Ash, what happened to you?" Serena's voice cuts through the air, a mixture of curiosity and concern coloring her words as she seeks to unravel the mystery behind her friend's sudden transformation.