Chapter 10

Elmososha Town, a marvel of engineering and innovation, stands proudly north of the island of Oceablu City. Unlike its bustling neighbor, Elmososha Town is a floating city, its towering structure reaching skyward with ten floors of bustling activity and vibrant energy.

At the base of this remarkable edifice lies the docks, where ships from distant shores find safe harbor, their masts swaying gently in the ocean breeze. Here, traders and travelers alike come and go, their footsteps echoing against the wooden planks as they embark on their respective journeys. Ascending upward, the second to fourth floors are dedicated to residential living, where families and individuals find solace in the comfort of their homes amidst the bustling cityscape below.

The heart of creativity and entertainment lies on the fifth and sixth floors, where the movie studios stand tall and proud. Reminiscent of the famed Pokestar Studios, these studios offer a platform for aspiring actors and filmmakers to showcase their talents, while also providing a space for movie enthusiasts to immerse themselves in the magic of cinema. Moving further up, the seventh floor houses the Pokeball Factory, a bustling hub of activity where skilled artisans craft Pokeballs of the highest quality. Adjacent to the factory is a spacious room dedicated to housing wild Electric-type Pokemon, providing a unique opportunity for trainers to observe and interact with these fascinating creatures.

For those seeking sustenance and culinary delights, the eighth floor boasts a bustling food court, offering a diverse array of cuisines to tantalize the taste buds of residents and visitors alike. The ninth floor is home to the Game Corner, a lively hub of entertainment where patrons can indulge in a variety of games of chance and skill. From classic slots to the thrilling Voltorb flips, there's something for everyone to enjoy. However, it's the elusive secret slot machine that holds the key to the gym entrance, granting access to those lucky few who manage to align three sevens in a row.

Finally, at the pinnacle of Elmososha Town, the Sky Garden awaits, a serene oasis amidst the urban jungle. Here, lush greenery and blooming flowers provide a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle below, offering breathtaking views of the surrounding sea and skyline.

In the heart of Elmososha Town, overseeing the electrifying atmosphere and vibrant culture, stands the Gym Leader Paris - a man of charm, charisma, and an undeniable talent for both gambling and the silver screen. Paris is more than just a Gym Leader; he's also Ash's beloved uncle, married to none other than Diantha Carnet Ketchum, the illustrious Champion of the Kalos Region and younger sister of Adam Ketchum.

Their love story is the stuff of legend, sparked by their captivating performances as the lead stars in a romantic movie that captured the hearts of audiences far and wide. From the silver screen to the stage of life, their chemistry blossomed into a deep and enduring love, culminating in a marriage that continues to inspire others.

Together, Paris and Diantha share two children, David and Elline, who bring joy and laughter wherever they go. Sometimes joining Ash and their extended family in the bustling castle of Otem Town, and at other times accompanying their parents on their glamorous adventures in the world of cinema and entertainment.

As Ash and Serena stand before Diantha and Paris in Elmososha Town, anticipation hangs thick in the air. Ash can't help but feel a surge of curiosity as he asks, "So why did you call us here?"

Diantha, radiant as ever, smiles warmly. "You see, we are going to do a movie based on a Fairy tale: The Dragon Slayer."

Serena's eyes widen in disbelief. "You mean... We will film a movie with you?"

Paris nods, his gaze alight with excitement. "Yes. But we won't be the main characters. We will be side characters, while you two, along with Elline and David, will take on the leading roles."