Disastrous Day!

In a dark forest in the middle of the night.....

"You better not do anything to her!!! " He cried as his eyes filled with anger, sadness and anxiety.

"My... My... And you said she wasn't your girlfriend huh? " The other man said as he started laughing like a crazy man.

"Don't...... Come closer...... Stay a-away..." Said the girl who had a knife right in front of her neck ready to be sliced any moment.

"See..... She is more sensible than you are..... Now, you better not come forward or make any step otherwise, I will kill her, and you know my words don't go empty. " The other man said to him.

"LEAVE HER!! SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU! I AM YOUR RIVAL! NOT HER!! " He screamed at the top of his lungs just to save her from this villainous man.

" I told you already, DON'T do anything that would make you regret your decision boy, but, you messed up.... Now, say your goodbyes! " The other man said to him as he pushed the knife in her throat and she dropped dead on the floor.

"NOOOOOOO!!! NOOO!!! AAAAHHHH!!! NOOOO!!! STEPHANIE!" He screamed as he ran towards her and the other man disappeared in thin air.

"I- I can't believe it... You- you said you will live with me forever..... How can you just leave me like that..... I'm so stupid.... I should've never involved you in all of this...... If I didn't listen to you.... You would've stayed alive.... " He said as he held her dead body in his hands laying on the ground, her head in his lap.

"I won't ever. EVER. Forgive him. Don't worry, my love...... I will avenge you... And everyone else...... HAHAHAHAHA!!!! " He said as he started laughing really crazy.

A few months later.....

In Julie's home with her mother in the hallway.....

"Dear, will you be fine on your own or should I send your brother along with you? You know it's your first day and I'm worried. " Her mother said to her.

" Yes mother, I will be fine on my own, don't disturb him or he will start annoying me again. " She said as she gave her mother a big smile.

"Lady, we don't talk like that about him. Give him some respect as well, he is older than you after all. " Her mother said.

"Ok mother...... I'll DEFINITELY think about it. " She said as she gave a slight chuckle and hurried off to college.

"You-! I-! Whatever. You forgot your bottle! " Her mother screamed.

"Oops! Coming coming! Sorry..... Hehe... " She said as she took it from her mother's hand and went away.

"It's my first day and I'm ready late...... Let's just hope I don't get detention or my whole day will be ruined. " She was speaking to herself walking on the road as a car passed by her side in full speed and threw mud over her dress.

"Oh my god! What the- ugh! Just amazing! The only thing I wanted to happen today! Now I will have to get back home and change.... How better can this day be....... " She said to herself and she headed back to where she came from.

After finally reaching her college......

"Hm..... I wonder what my first class could be... And why are the hallways so empty? There is like no one here... Uh oh.... Am I too late?.... " She let out a deep sigh then continued , " Let me just find my class and then I'll know if I am too late or not..... " And then she started to look at her schedule for the day...

"Hm.... My first class is maths?! Wayyyy to start off! This day can't get any better, can it? " She said as she started finding her class.

"I guess this is the one. Only one way to find out! " She said as she opened the very gate and stepped in the class. Just then, a bucket of water fell on her head and she got all wet. Everyone's eyes were on her and it was dead silent in the whole room.

"Wha- who did this?!! Is this how you treat others here?! " She screamed at everyone but no one bothered to answer
Everyone just stared at her with a sense of fear and didn't move an inch or two.

She got angry at their reaction to what they did and stepped out from the class room to get a change of clothes.

"I should be glad that I always keep two pairs of extra clothing with me like my mother had taught me Or it would have been a problem. But still! Who does that to a new kid?! And on their first day?!! " She was ranting about her awful day all through the way to her locker and she got her clothes.

"Now I've got to head to the bathroom and I don't know where it is. Brilliant! Best. Day. Ever! " She said as she went around to find the girls bathroom as she was already cold because of the water.

"Why would they keep a bucket of water there for, anyway?!! " She said as was relieved to be able to finally find the girls bathroom and she got in.

While she was changing, on the other side, in the classroom, there were noises all around going.

"When did she come back?! " "The president is back! " " I can't believe it! " "Hasn't she been missing for a long time? " "How did she just come back like that?!! " And many other things were all that could be heard everywhere in the class room with people in shocked and surprised faces. Those who were pin drop silence were now talking like the world was going to end in a few seconds.

"Finally, now let's hope I don't go through anything else today or I'm going to have to snap to take it all out. This has just got annoying at this point and I can't take it anymore. " She was speaking to herself as she bumped into someone.

"Ugh! Can't you see where you're walking?!! " She said holding on to her head with her eyes closed, not even looking at who she bumped into.

Who was it?

What do the students in the classroom mean?

Who is she?.....