Truth Revealed

"No no no no! I'm saying for the last time, stay away. " She said towards her 'mother'.

"But sweetie, why? I don't understand... " The woman said to her as she stepped closer.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh!!!! " Julia screamed and ran away to lock herself in her room.

In her room....

" *phew* Finally, I got rid of that weird woman. Just what is happening with me today?! " She said as she dropped on her bed and continued ranting, " First, these weird students calling me president, second the katy accident, and third this woman in the house, and why did she call me STEPHANIE?! I don't even KNOW a Stephanie! Ugh!! Just what else can happen now.... " She said to herself and went into a deep sleep.

Something started rumbling in the corner of her room and she woke up due to the loud sound just to find her 'mother' in her room rummaging through her things in the study table.

"Ugh, said too fast." She whispered to herself as she said, "Hey! What do you think you are doing huh? Why are you going through my things? " She said to her mother as she sits up in her bed.

"Dear? I'm just looking for my stuff. " Her 'mother' replied.

"Your stuff? In MY room? Do you think I'm a the of Or something? " She said as she scoffed at her 'mother'.

"What? I would never mean that sweetheart. I'm just.... Never mind. I'm sorry, I disturbed your sleep, I'll leave. " Her 'mother's said.

"Wait, I need to ask you something. " She said as she looked at her 'mother' opening the door.

"What is it? " Her 'mother' asked her looking at her behind her shoulder.

"Where is she? " Julia asked her 'mother'.

"She? Who are you talking about dear? " Her 'mother' asked her turning towards her as she took a step up front.

"You know who perfectly. " She said to her staring in her soul.

"I really don't know who you are talking about dear. " Her 'mother' replied faking her concern towards Julia.

"MY MOTHER! WHERE HAVE YOU KEPT HER HUH?! I'VE BEEN QUIET THIS WHOLE TIME JUST FOR YOU TO PRETEMD LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING?! LITERALLY ANSWER ME!! " Julia screamed at her 'mother' as she suddenly started feeling dizzy and fell back on her bed, darkness slowly taking over....

"Oh my my! I never thought I'll have to do this to you, quite smart for a little girl aren't you? " She heard her 'mother's' voice laughing at her. Laughing at her helplessness.

"What.... What did you do to me?.... " She asked her 'mother's in a low tone as she felt like she would faint any moment now.

"It's not time yet! Why did you give it to her! " She heard her father's voice from the background.

"Father?.... " She said as she finally lost against the darkness and she let her head get some rest from all this.

After some time......

She woke up in a room but noticed it wasn't hers. Whose room was it?

She quickly sat up and got out of the bed as she tried standing up but failed just to sit back down on the bed groaning in pain as her legs were hurting.

"Where am I? " She whispered to herself looking at her surroundings trying to take it all in and absorb everything around her in the room she was in.

The shelfs filled with random decorations, a giant wardrobe, windows, amd a two doors. One was the door out of the room and the other one was probably a joint bathroom.

"I don't have time to freshen up today! " Sje said to herself in a low whisper as she tried getting up again and this time, she succeded.

In a hurry, she ran towards the door to open it and luckily, the door to outside!, someone excalimed and she looked around to see who it is but saw no one. Probably an imagination because of random things happening.

She quickly went round the corner to find a pair of stairs at both sides, knowing that the door out of this place could only be downstairs, she ran down just to stumble on the stair and fall but something caught her, or someone, she jeard the same voice again amd opened her eyes to find no one else but a man who had caught her before she actually fell off the stairs.

Getting out of his grasp quickly, she ran to find the door which would exit this place. She could probably ask people outside for directions towards her house.

Just as she saw two giant doors together, she knew that was it. She ran to open the gate but before she could even touch the handle properly, a hand grabbed her arm amd dragged her back.

She turned to look who it was and it was none other than the man who had just caught her before she could fall off the stairs.

She tried getting out of his grasp again but failed miserably this time. "WHO ARE YOU? WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?! " she screamed at the man dragging her who did nothing else but chuckled slightly and took her to a room. The dining room.

When the door opened, she saw lots of people sitting there around the table who started staring at her in surprise amd it took her a moment to realise what was happening when she saw her mother and father amd brother sitting with all her relatives who were smiling at her.

The man left her arm and walked out of the room as she took a step ahead to reach the table and she asked, " What is happening here? Why is everyone here together today? What even is this place? Why am I here? " She asked all out together wanting to be answered by someone. Anyone.

No one replied as every one just started at her and this was the point she started feeling uncomfortable around everyone.

They all quickly shifted their gaze from her to her parents with the hope that they would answer.

"Hah.... Sweetie, it's time you know. " Her father said looking towards her.

What is happening here?

Where is she?

Who was the woman in her house?

What is being hidden from her?

Who is she?....