••• (⁠✷ 09✷ ) •••

{  JUST A FICTIONAL STORY }

                       (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)                          

  You followed and saw that it was none other than your boss Kim Taehyung...

He was crying while banging the window and door of the car.... You went to his side and stood infront of the window.... He noticed you and started scolding you in alien language.....

You unlocked the car and opened the door... As soon you opened it....he came out from the car and started breathing heavily like he'd came here after attending a marathon.....

You took out a bottle of water and gave him .... He drank it in one go and then looked at you...

Yn : Are you ok Mr. Kim ??? * Coldly *

Taehyung : Kill me and then ask are you alive Mr. Kim ???  * Annoyingly *

Yn : Why were you breathing like that ?? * Coldly *

Taehyung : Cuz of you.... * Serious *

Yn : Ok then sorry for that and please let's go from here..... * Coldly *

Taehyung : Aren't you going to ask How ???

Yn : No.... * Coldly *

Taehyung : * rolls his eyes *

Both of you sat on the car and you started driving silently still thinking about that...

Then suddenly....

Taehyung : YN..... * Shouts *

Yn : Mr. Kim.... I'm not deaf.... * Coldly *

Taehyung : Where were you ?? * raised eyebrow *

Yn : Nowhere * Coldly *

Taehyung : You know I heard some gun firing sounds that's why I got scared and started crying but you....You didn't even Consoled me nor even asked me Uuuuu....   * Fake  crying loudly *

Yn : Mr. Kim... Stop your drama or else someone will think that I'm kidnapping you..... * Coldly *

Taehyung : So you think that this is drama ??? * Continuing fake crying *

Yn : Ok...this is not drama...Happy ???

Taehyung : What ?? So you think that I'm crying in reality ?? * Sobbing fakely *

Yn : No Mr. Kim... Neither this is drama nor you are crying in reality... Ok ??

Taehyung : Then what I'm doing ??

Yn : Eating my mind... * Mumbled *

Taehyung : What did you said ???* raised eyebrow *

Yn : What did you heard ??* Coldly *

Taehyung : Nothing...* Pout *

Yn : Nothing...* Coldly *

Taehyung : Btw....what was your IMPORTANT WORK ??? * raised eyebrow *